Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
I had to read and earlier thread to remember what the hell i supposed to do when i left the house.

I know the feeling, I sometimes walk inside and just stand there trying to remember what I went to get. :wacko:  Could be much worse. :D

• Like 1

Morning, Sat morning with Zip planned.

Coffee is brewin, bottom of the folgers can, spaced buyin coffee, the really bad part is i forgot to buy my Scotch wile out running around yesterday.

One bottle a month, you would think i would remember coffee/scotch.

Looks like a shopping day.

• Like 2

I love this song:

Mountains roll down, to the sea,
I wish that you were here with me
The waves are breaking along the shore,
It`s not the same without you no more
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa
(2X)

Watch the sun lift off the sea,
Cast a shadow off a tree.
Soon the surfers will catch the waves,
The beach will fill with local babes
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa
(2X)

Up above the clear blue sky,
The tourist cars come driving by
Wind surfers across the bay,
Just a tropical Hawaiian day
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa
(2X)

Just a tropical Hawaiian day
Whoa!

• Moderators
Darn expensive place. That wasn’t very hard. Good Evening Elden … didn’t mean to be a punk (well, you’re not going to believe that but i do hope you’re having a good evening).

Never been, but hear it's expensive, really expensive if you want to buy a house. 

Good evening to everyone and thanks, it is a good evening, even with the internet being out most of the evening and still off and on, but it rarely happens so I can't complain.

Darn expensive place. That wasn’t very hard. Good Evening Elden … didn’t mean to be a punk (well, you’re not going to believe that but i do hope you’re having a good evening).

Never been, but hear it's expensive, really expensive if you want to buy a house. 

Good evening to everyone and thanks, it is a good evening, even with the internet being out most of the evening and still off and on, but it rarely happens so I can't complain.

surprised you’ve never been there…figured a traveled man like you would have been (believe you’ve mentioned a few cruises).  I’ve been there a couple of times … four of us for seven days, food bill alone was over a grand.  I was there as a guest and told not to spend a penny.  The final night, we were on the Big Island, and i paid for dinner … as a thank you.  My host argued and then cried saying that it was supposed to be her treat. 

Things are kinda pricey here in the greater Los Angeles area, so i’m used to it. 

• Moderators

We do like to travel but we do it cheap, cruises are cheap, been on 7 and going again in Oct. We like it because it's easy, and cheap, we couldn't stay in a hotel in our little town for 7 days including food (not fast food) for the cost of a cruise for 7 days. The only thing you have to watch is not getting to crazy while in other countries, which is pretty easy considering they are expecting you to party, and don't fall off the boat. :o   

Like a couple weeks ago in Tenn and NC for 11 days we rented a house for 11 days for $850, just went sightseeing every day and cooked at the house each night, that's as cheap as you can get. Anytime we go we try to rent a house, it's always cheaper than hotels, especially for a week or more. 

Going to Hawaii is in a whole other range of prices, maby one day ?

Edited by dtel