Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

First cup of coffee today.  No Headache for a change, YIPPE !   Someone seems to have been raiding my 190 proof.  So I took it out of the kitchen.  Did not notice anyone that looked like they've been into it though.  No kids at the house.

• Like 2

First cup of coffee today.  No Headache for a change, YIPPE !   Someone seems to have been raiding my 190 proof.  So I took it out of the kitchen.  Did not notice anyone that looked like they've been into it though.  No kids at the house.

No headache? So losing the 190 proof a good thing, right? :blink:

Edited by JL Sargent
  • Like 1

Honestly, I didn't think that was moderator material. See that on public beaches all the time, right?

I'm trying to figure out what is and what isn't.  If it's something you wouldn't want your female boss, daughter or young son seeing then I might zap it, or at least I think that's what I'm supposed to do.  My moderator wings aren't fully developed and I'm more than likely apt to screw up.

• Like 1

I hope you new moderators have come together and agreed on your daily nap schedules.  The forum can't be at risk of you all napping at the same time.   :sleep:   We would hope you all aren't partaking in  :emotion-46: and  :emotion-22: simultaneously either.  We can't have you all sh*t faced together.  :wacko:  :blink:

• Like 3

• Moderators

I hope you new moderators have come together and agreed on your daily nap schedules.  The forum can't be at risk of you all napping at the same time.   :sleep:   We would hope you all aren't partaking in  :emotion-46: and  :emotion-22: simultaneously either.  We can't have you all sh*t faced together.  :wacko:  :blink:

WHAT no one said anything about this,  :o  that kind of takes most of the fun out of it.

The way I type and put sentences together, you will never know ! OK maby sometimes.

• Like 4

No headache? So losing the 190 proof a good thing, right? :blink:

Only had 1 drink in the last few months. 

History of intractable migraines.

Lucky days are when they aren't too bad 

exceptional days are when I don't have any headache at all

Prefer to use the 190 to clean for the 8 self injections to the head to try to stop migraine

• Like 2