Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

This guy is in charge.....

He has us trained fairly well. We actually have to spell S W I M and P O O L or he goes crazy.

Funny you said this. I said LOOP (pool backwards) to my wife today for the 1st time. She knew what I was referring to. Our's only have a baby pool, so they don't swim or know that word. Took awhile to break them from helping themselves to the ponds. Never a good thing when that happens. Pond muck smell isn't pleasant.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Funny you said this. I said LOOP (pool backwards) to my wife today for the 1st time. She knew what I was referring to. Our's only have a baby pool, so they don't swim or know that word. Took awhile to break them from helping themselves to the ponds.

They are smarter than we give them credit for.

My wife does embroidery and sewing in the back room and usually a few women come by everyday to drop stuff off or pick it up. When I see them pull up in the driveway I just call my wife's name to let her know someone is here so she can meet them and let them in. Now every time I call out Christy the dog (minpin) starts barking thinking someone is here, it took us a while to figure out why he barked when I called her.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

dtel, Well I'll be dogone...missed the stagecoach out of town.

Probably the pepper spray got it.

Was about to ask you for some of that colorful fiesta seed if you had some.

You will be replanting or planting again likely. Keep the fun pics coming.

Looked refreshing.

Ah, Folgers w/The Duggans is tasting mighty fine.

Yet another day w/10 Wpc, Haffler amp cannot go above that.

Just got in my new hand held Db meter, looks like that outdoor test will wait till next week.

Qsc amp should ship today out of LA, id go down a fetch it, but i really despise Driving in LA.

If $60Bucks shipping saves me the nightmare, i pay it.

Hoping to see a Bright and cheery Tarheel update this morning.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

In the quest for Ms. right I was told by two friends at separate times about someone I should look up that may be a good match.  The trouble was they didn't know her contact info or if she still uses her married name.  The coincidence of both mentioning her was intriguing so I set about trying to locate her.  She was not in the phone book or on FB.  I found her older sister (my age) on FB and sent her a message....no response.  I knew Ms. right went to church with a couple of folks I know so I put the word out.  Sounds like stalking doesn't it?  Long story short a female friend sat behind her in church and they talked afterwards.  I got her phone number finally.  We talked for almost an hour and will have lunch Thursday. 

I like tall brunettes and she is 5'9" though the female friend said she is letting her brown hair go grey.  According to all involved she is attractive with an athletic build.

Does this mean I will have to go to church :wacko:

• Like 3