Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I see Tarheel is Still playin the dating game, that's ok, it will happen when it supposed to. at least he seems to have a good playing field.

Went out to the farms Tuesday, 13 flights, it seems im trusted enough to take all the kiddies up one at a time, cool, got a few air hours then BBQ, drinkin for the next 15 hours, came home with a $1 dollar slot machine some framer put in my truck, $1dollar coin type, remember those ?

• Like 3

Good morning guys. Out of likes already :(

Cooler this morning.....Jake was frisky.

Concert Saturday off and date back on. She is playing it safe and wants to meet me there!

Haven't had the system turned on in two weeks.....

Volunteering with a new group called Rescue Connect that tries to save dogs from kill shelters and temporarily puts them in doggy day care. I walk two dogs and try to train them not to pull on their leash.

Volunteering at the library this morning.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2

Oh yeah, almost forgot, when i came home from farmland last night, the boat another farmer wanted me to rewire the dash, was in my driveway.

Seems im getting rather popular with the farming community after 22 years of knowing a couple of dutch farmers.

I rewire the dash, install a stereo, and i have use of the boat for life, pretty good deal.

All Bi-amped Active crossover goodies are in, and sitting on the bench.

Second cup-o-joe and im feelin better. couple of asprin are in order....... :unsure:

P.S. WHAT DAY IS IT ?

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

Wake up retirees it's Thursday.....up and at em.

In the never ending date saga she emails to break date......her son is having surgery in Florida and she is driving there this morning. So don't live vicariously through me gents.....its not that productive.

Library volunteer work done. Meeting friend for lunch and outdoor concert this afternoon. Work on the tan for awhile in between.

Life in the slow lane!

• Like 1

Thanks for the date, I mean update.

Hoping will go well for son of course and safe trip!

May have 3 :emotion-44: to awaken this fog.

Wait, afternoon!

Edit: the 8oclock African Trails is decent enough and not much acidity.

Edited by billybob

In the never ending date saga she emails to break date......her son is having surgery in Florida and she is driving there this morning. So don't live vicariously through me gents.....its not that productive.

You should find out what hospital he is in and send a small gift.

SCORE!l

• Like 2

Morning gang:

First cup-o-joe done, time for a couple more, making offers on the Bay for a new SS amp, seems when you slightly crank up the power in my "New" Active System, right channel crackles, looks like my Reno Pawn Shop deal aint so good, oh well iv had a pretty good run in life buying good stuff, cannot blame the Pawn Shop.

I will solve this minor setback today.

Other than that this system is flawless, really wanted to crank it up, but i can wait.

And it's friday.

• Like 3

Morning gang:

First cup-o-joe done, time for a couple more, making offers on the Bay for a new SS amp, seems when you slightly crank up the power in my "New" Active System, right channel crackles, looks like my Reno Pawn Shop deal aint so good, oh well iv had a pretty good run in life buying good stuff, cannot blame the Pawn Shop.

I will solve this minor setback today.

Other than that this system is flawless, really wanted to crank it up, but i can wait.

And it's friday.

Take a look at crown d45, d75 and others alike. Best bang for the buck power amps I have found.
  • Like 2