Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

The plastic drain kit they had at Ace said to use plumbers putty. I probably should not use the cheap plastic drain and pick up a better quality one with a longer length

Where's that picture you posted?

You know, you can get 1 1/2 to 1 1/4 compression washers if you need to bush down correct?

Normally the drain piece that goes in the bottom of the sink comes with the faucet.  Did you get a new faucet?

Not a new faucet...came with the set.  Looks new.  This drain kit was separate.

I'm not a gin drinker either, other than Bombay Sapphire.

I like gin also.  Have you ever tried New Amsterdam?

Haven't tried it.  Will have to give it a try sometime.

• Like 2

Only major mishap was knocking my vodka & tonic over while stripping romex on the couch.  T

pardon me for butting in; but, after reading your post, i suspect you may have an alcohol problem.  Glasses of alcohol should remain upright until slightly tilted when drinking. 

• Like 3

52 and climbing in the cave.

Digging out the tree goodies and my heater priority one this morning.

Dam, still have NO bacon, spaced that yesterday.

Experimenting with the Grind of the Dickinsons Blend, today finely ground, a tad Ampy i would say.

I need at least two more cups to see the color bands on these critters, CC i suppose is expecting me to send the RIGHT ones after all... :rolleyes:

post-57941-0-83920000-1418562115_thumb.j

• Like 4

Experimenting with the Grind of the Dickinsons Blend, today finely ground, a tad Ampy i would say.

I need at least two more cups to see the color bands on these critters, CC i suppose is expecting me to send the RIGHT ones after all... :rolleyes:

Good morning . . . may I suggest you send a DIY puzzle? Just take the marking labels off and mix them all for CC to figure out! ;-)

• Like 4

Up since 6 am and working on the fourth cup of joe . . .

Mom and the wife having out later to the Holy Shrines of Wallyworld and the Dollar Tree . . . And Petsmart ((May God forbid we neglect getting gifts for the dogs at Christmas!). I guess I will just have to throw the four dogs out of the house and crank up 'da noise!

I asked my mom why her two little dogs get better Christmas gifts now than I ever got as a kid. I asked, "Was it because we were poor?" She answered, "No, no. I just like the dogs better!"

Edited by Rhetor
  • Like 6

Good morning . . . may I suggest you send a DIY puzzle? Just take the marking labels off and mix them all for CC to figure out! ;-)

No, No, No, it's on me to send him a couple, as it is for any of you that have the need for 1/4 or 1/2 watt, couple more cups and some bacon/eggs maybe i can see, of course iv got the Lab Magnifer..... B) 

• Like 4

Mornin' guys. Missed all the plumbing and booze posts yesterday. Finished some work and some decorating with my better half and then off to the Xmas light display at the Botanic Gardens here in Denver. Spectacular. We grabbed dinner and then came home and crashed. That's about as exciting as it gets these days and we're good with that. Old age, ya know. Getting some snow in Denver metro this a.m. but it's not expected to amount to much. Life is good. Cheers to all.

• Like 4

Morning folks, second cup poured.  I need to run to Lowes, grocery store and get my beer kegged before noon.  It will be close I might not make it.  Ugh I hate thinking of dinner ideas.  Everyone else is picky but yet they want the ideas to come from me. 

• Like 3

• Moderators

Just coffee this morning, had breakfast stuff last night for dinner, we do that sometimes. The son in law cooked which is kind of scary to think about, only because I was busy, then later I snuck out to go watch meteors which went really well. 

This place is overflowing with "stuff" for Christmas orders the wife sells, embroidery, sewing, vinyl, glass etchings and other stuff people seem to want. They have been working on it really late every night for a while now, it's like this weeks before every holiday.

• Like 3

• Moderators
Told the wife she gets done with breakfast cookin, i will take her out for a Bloody Mary,

That sounds good, it's been weeks since I had some of those and I love them, need to remember to get the stuff to make some soon.

• Like 1