Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
minermark, on 10 Feb 2015 - 9:52 PM, said:

JL Sargent, on 10 Feb 2015 - 8:45 PM, said:

The button has merit!

This button will make sense when you see what it does.

With all the work you have into this boat, if it were mine, I would press that button with a long stick, just to be out the way and safe. :o  Not that I don't trust you but,....... Ok maby not 100%   :mellow: you blame me :unsure:

:D

From the way you talk about these farmers what do they grow ? :ph34r:............ mushrooms or something, well they do sound a little crazy, you have to admit.

• Like 3

Morning guys....

1st cup 1/2 way down.....got to get on it today.......the shop is crazy nuts busy, and that's a good thing.

Not to much going on..........oh oh wait, as I sit here in the "reading room" my grandkids just busted in to see what I'm doing....oh yea gotta love em.

OK guys I'll stop in later, have a good day all.....

MKP :-)

• Like 4

minermark, on 10 Feb 2015 - 9:52 PM, said:

JL Sargent, on 10 Feb 2015 - 8:45 PM, said:

The button has merit!

This button will make sense when you see what it does.

With all the work you have into this boat, if it were mine, I would press that button with a long stick, just to be out the way and safe. :o  Not that I don't trust you but,....... Ok maby not 100%   :mellow: you blame me :unsure:

:D

From the way you talk about these farmers what do they grow ? :ph34r:............ mushrooms or something, well they do sound a little crazy, you have to admit.

You are closer than you know when you state, "Pushin the button w/stick"  :ph34r2: soon, my friend, soon.

These farmers are into Hay, Rice, and Walnuts.

Sitting around, maybe having a drink, one will get a phone call, some buyer, asking some question about Bale price or bulk rice, and he will say something like $17.50 per Bale for the Alfi, one of the other farmers sitting there will say, gee that is pricy, so my Bud will come off with something, yeah well that guy is a plick, and treats his farm hands like chit, so yeah, im going to ream him.   

Pays to stay on the Good side of these farm folks eh? :emotion-21:

• Like 5

Morning Gang

Hump day eh ?

Yesterday, rolled the trash can to the curb.

Today i just went and fetched it, day over, well till i see what's comin in the mail.

Ebay purchases still rollin in, sometimes i buy goodies fron HongKong and need the item quicker than i think, so i will search again and buy one closer, stateside, and then use whatever comes if first. gives me some stock items left over.

One of the "Key" items holding me up is my Relay board, one is in Frisco at this time, and the other is in Mich (tracking). 

Coffee, need more asap...... :mellow2:

post-57941-0-56680000-1423671093_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

These farmers are into Hay, Rice, and Walnuts.

Well I would imagine you have not far to look or even have to ask if you need any of those.

I have to say NO to Buckets of Walnuts/Rice everytime i go out to the farms, im still workin on 5Gal buckets from last year.

and lately one of them is buying a winery, think the sale went down a few weeks ago, because last time out there, i came home w/case of six difference types.

The wife is happy, im not into wine myself. 

• Like 3

What kind of walnuts?  We have about 50 - 150 lbs of black walnuts a year after husking.  The kids pick them up and we haul them down to the feed store where they remove the fruit and pay the kids around 10 - 15 bucks or so for their trouble.  Lot of labor for the money but it saves me from a bumpy ride on the riding mower and it teaches them a bit about work.

I saved a bag for toasting last year but shelling was such a disaster I quit and fed the rest to the squirrels. They must have appreciated that the fruit had been removed and the nuts had been nicely toasted in their shells because they were all gone by the next day.

• Like 4