Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning All

Wife is addicted to welding...and pretty damn good at it.

Days are numbered....tonight and tomorrow will be a blur. Should be a great time and turnout for my parents.

Short day today....at least my "corporate day"

What is her type of choice: mig, tig, stick or acetylene?

So far Mig with Argon and Stick with Lincoln 7018 H8 sticks

dad is gonna let her get used to the wirefeed Mig before teaching her how to Tig

• Like 5

Morning All

Days are numbered....tonight and tomorrow will be a blur. Should be a great time and turnout for my parents.

dad is gonna let her get used to the wirefeed Mig before teaching her how to Tig

Awesome!

• Like 4

Morning Gang

Looking around the backyard, touchy/feely, Upol has worked well.

Will just let the McMs set for a day, good day in the heat will offgas the finish.

Day of rest, as well as the weekend.

80s low 90 i like just fine.

Next week we get a neighborhood trash P/U where you can stack anything you wish in the gutter and the county cleans it up.

Wife and i will attack the entire front yard, gutting flowerbed(s), and basicly stripping out everything dead.

Out of Guinness Blond, HaggenDaz, Duggans and energy, well my Friday is starting off just Peachy.

post-57941-0-31180000-1442589254_thumb.j

• Like 8

Morning All

Ahh, good old 7018, my personal Fav is 6011, once she gets into that wire feed you know what's going to happen, she will say the hell with those Sticks!

• Like 6

Morning All

Ahh, good old 7018, my personal Fav is 6011, once she gets into that wire feed you know what's going to happen, she will say the hell with those Sticks!

HA! Already has!!

Text I got earlier

"Ran out of sticks....finishing rest with wirefeed....YAY!! Sooooooo much easier!!"

• Like 4

Morning All

HA! Already has!!

Text I got earlier

"Ran out of sticks....finishing rest with wirefeed....YAY!! Sooooooo much easier!!"

Pics of her welding please!

• Like 6

Ahh, good old 7018, my personal Fav is 6011

I use 6011 at work but really prefer 6010 because it has even more BITE.

Humm, was not aware of this, it's been a few years since iv had the need to weld anything, you know how it is, you get spoiled on a Rod type and use no other.

Better buy a case of spool wire, could be a long winter.

• Like 5

Thank you JL

They are truly wonderful people.

I was blessed with both.

He has raised me since I was 3...and have never thought of him as anything but my father (my real father passed when I was very young). If you are familiar with Brad Paisleys song Man He Didn't Have To Be....I've always felt that it was written about him...truly an amazing Husband, Father and Best Friend. And honestly one of the most talented people I've ever know....I feel like there is nothing he cannot do/make/build/fix/teach....I am the man I am today because of him.

And my wife Susan...Pioneer Woman is all that comes to mind....we grew up together from the age of 5...dated on and off through Jr/Sr High School. Both got divorced around the same time and both moved back to our hometown where we ran back into each other...and this is where we find ourselves now 6 years later.

• Like 7

Thank you JL

They are truly wonderful people.

I was blessed with both.

He has raised me since I was 3...and have never thought of him as anything but my father (my real father passed when I was very young). If you are familiar with Brad Paisleys song Man He Didn't Have To Be....I've always felt that it was written about him...truly an amazing Husband, Father and Best Friend. And honestly one of the most talented people I've ever know....I feel like there is nothing he cannot do/make/build/fix/teach....I am the man I am today because of him.

And my wife Susan...Pioneer Woman is all that comes to mind....we grew up together from the age of 5...dated on and off through Jr/Sr High School. Both got divorced around the same time and both moved back to our hometown where we ran back into each other...and this is where we find ourselves now 6 years later.

Good story thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 6