Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening gang.....

Well that was weird.....

Didn't get a chance to post all day....had a good day.....fixed some cars....made some money....

Not much going on tonight just sitting back in the bedroom with the wife.

Cable is down....this sucks....no tv tonight....oh well....

Catch you guys in the AM.....Good night all.....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Good morning,

Coffee and Shredded Wheat on board.

After a brief workout, I'll shave off the "Movember" beard. Mostly grey with a few dark whiskers at the corners of my mouth, it makes me look like a sloppy Gabby Hayes, plus it itches like crazy.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 4

LF off to do some cooking at her house. 

Going to gun shop later to see what they have.  Feel under armed with all that's going on in the world. Don't know how worried I should be about terrorist in Wilmington but you never can be sure.  Things are getting a little weird you know :(

Coffee done and the Jakemiester walked.  He is a little stiff and having a harder time getting up.  Since he is a rescue he may be older than we thought :(

So Thursday is the big day for a lot of us.  Time to break out the pants with stretch panels in the waist :P  

Apparently we lost page 661....since we talk about such sensitive stuff here maybe we were hacked ^_^  My guess is ISIS or maybe China :o

All for now......

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 6

good morning having my Green bean Ethiopian Aribica cold brew extract with a couple teaspoons of coco powder (really good for your veins and arteries, and I need all that kind of good that I can get). I got a two Kg bag of this green Ethiopian coffee bean on the weekend along with a hand crank ceramic burr grinder (the green beans are hard as rocks). So I took twenty beans and threw them into a small glass of filtered water five or six were still floating a few hours later and I pulled them out as duds. Less than eighteen hours total and I got nine beans with little toot stubs about 1/8" long sticking out of them. Going to have some Arabica Coffee plants for Christmas. Three or four years from now we will see some bright red Coffee cherries on those plants this time of year. Coffee leaf is said to make excellent tasting tea (almost no caffeine) but many many time more powerful in terms of antioxidants than green tea leaf. Hard to find the Coffee leaf for tea right now but it is out there and it will be coming on in a big way. Have a great day today guys. Best regards moray james.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/free-radicals-drink-coffee-leaf-tea/

• Like 5

Morning gang

No Tacos this week

51 and lil bit of rain an hour out.

All Ski areas are open as of last week.

Could/should drag the Dodge rotor and one wheel into the garage, bolt the rotor assy to the wheel

And then im able to use a breaker bar on the nine bolts holding the lugs to the rotor.  i could.

But then again, another cup of coffee or two and back to the horizontal position for a movie.

I put the trash out, i believe that is quite enough work for the morning.

post-57941-0-97080000-1448379763_thumb.j

• Like 7

good morning having my Green bean Ethiopian Aribica cold brew extract with a couple teaspoons of coco powder (really good for your veins and arteries, and I need all that kind of good that I can get). I got a two Kg bag of this green Ethiopian coffee bean on the weekend along with a hand crank ceramic burr grinder (the green beans are hard as rocks). So I took twenty beans and threw them into a small glass of filtered water five or six were still floating a few hours later and I pulled them out as duds. Less than eighteen hours total and I got nine beans with little toot stubs about 1/8" long sticking out of them. Going to have some Arabica Coffee plants for Christmas. Three or four years from now we will see some bright red Coffee cherries on those plants this time of year. Coffee leaf is said to make excellent tasting tea (almost no caffeine) but many many time more powerful in terms of antioxidants than green tea leaf. Hard to find the Coffee leaf for tea right now but it is out there and it will be coming on in a big way. Have a great day today guys. Best regards moray james.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/free-radicals-drink-coffee-leaf-tea/

I COULD have a simular story, a long time ago i thought about planting a few "Beans" of my own, if that would have taken place we could have a different thread name :

Cables, Coffee, Cocaine, and Cocktails :o
  • Like 7

a long time ago i thought about planting a few "Beans" of my own,

If you're still interested, i'll put you in contact with my "Bean Guy."  His name is Jack.

Trust me, well over 20+ years ago, some of my friends were from Brazil, Nuf Said?

When leaving the OC, you write off many things, this ensures a longer fruitfull life.

Wifes, Jobs, Partying, Rest & Repeat.

You need to be out of the lifestyle well over a year, before you see you really did make the "Right" move.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6

Good afternoon gang

Up a tad early from Nap, wife lookin for store money, so if im eatin she's buyin.

Rain is a cold drizzle or Heavy fog as we like to describe it.

Cruising the Local CL for everything i know i do not want.

Just about ready to surf for what i do want <Electronics>, one never knows what you can find doing that search.

Coffee/Duggans run...... :emotion-44::emotion-46::emotion-44:

• Like 7

so met with the doctor today...she said those magic words...”I’d like to look inside your colon.”  Well, she didn’t put it exactly that way...

Nice gal though...and patient....as you can probably guess, i ask questions and say things that i probably shouldn’t.

She was cool and answered all my questions, such as:

1. instead of a colonoscopy, what about those camera pills, that i swallow and it takes pictures. Her answer was basically no.

2. do i have to be put to sleep--the meds didn’t put my brother to sleep and he watched the procedure on the monitor--he said it didn’t hurt a bit. She said i could stay awake if i want; but, she’d prefer her patients be asleep because if she has to remove a polyp, she’d rather them not move when she’s about to cut it. 

3. can i wait till after the holidays?  YES.

I told her i’d call after the holidays and she said “we’ll schedule it right now, i already emailed the prescription to your pharmacy.”  I said, “this is really going to happen isn’t it?"

• Like 7