Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening all......

Done for the day.... got a few more logs split and stacked.... did a few things around the house.....

Tiki torches filled.....Tiki gods in place..... EV's on deck;).... the "chillin" has begun.... 

Man it's a nice night.....gonna be jummin for sure....

Nice blister Carl......

Gary...glad ya had a good dafe trip.....yea I'll stop by RTM and visit...

babadono.....glad ya found your wires......

gonna let it get a bit darker and light up the tiki's..... a good night to all...

MKP :-)

IMG_20160904_181647.jpg

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

got a cool spider that made it's web on the rail of the deck....

IMG_20160904_191723.jpg

If i saw that thing, id be yelling at the wife, "GET THE HELL OFF THE PATIO"  only sound heard would be a Remington 870 With 000 Buck being chambered.

Likely be purchasing a new patio set/decking/and depending on how many drinks iv had, a new BBQ. 

Prospecting/mining, Iv been bit by spiders and snakes, i will take a snake bite over a spider anytime.

Outback Law: If it Slithers or has MORE than four legs KILL IT.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

My hands don't really like me right now.

20160903_164602.jpg

Been a few years since iv experienced those. off and on for 30+years.

As i remember, i had a mining buddy yelling at me to take care of my hands or put some gloves on or something.

He yelled, pass the Pick, so i did, the handle was bleeding, i was covered with cuts/bleeding allover, but we smiled at each other and said just about time for a beer and bandaids eh?.   <Now This Is Why<

Richest claim we have had to date, i think just that day i pulled out 110Z in nuggets out of my pockets.

Terry had even more, but was really pissed he had a hole in one of his pockets........Blisters mean YOU CARE.

• Like 6

Good morning everyone...  :emotion-44:

Looks like some good stories passed around.   MKP, I am sure you enjoyed a great evening on your deck!  

Spiders, well, I fear them really, but I dare to take photos of them too...

My dad had one of those monster yellow and black 'writers' spider hanging off his shed last year.   I took some photos of it.   If I can dig it up I will send it.  It was nearly 3" in diam :o !

Has the eight legs of course, but they are all in pairs, so it looks more like 4....

Ok, getting ready to head out for our show today...  hoping it is not too dusty, or muddy if it rains as they say it will.........darn outdoor fairs......but we'll try to have fun  :)

.................g

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Good morning everyone...  :emotion-44:

Looks like some good stories passed around.   MKP, I am sure you enjoyed a great evening on your deck!  

Spiders, well, I fear them really, but I dare to take photos of them too...

My dad had one of those monster yellow and black 'writers' spider hanging off his shed last year.   I took some photos of it.   If I can dig it up I will send it.  It was nearly 3" in diam :o !

Has the eight legs of course, but they are all in pairs, so it looks more like 4....

Ok, getting ready to head out for our show today...  hoping it is not too dusty, or muddy if it rains as they say it will.........darn outdoor fairs......but we'll try to have fun  :)

.................g

Minermark, checking 000 supply.....:ph34r2:

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Marvel said:

Chuck... There's a hang gliding spot on the west side of Lookout Mountain, has folks come from all over the world to jump from. I'm sure Grandfather Mtn. is a good spot too. My older son works at the foot of Grandfather Mountain, and loves the area.

Bruce

Thanks, Bruce. Will have to check that out ....but will leave the gliding to the kids!!:P

• Like 6

Happy holiday guys. Been a good weekend. Had fun with our photographer friend who is now tromping around the Sandwash Basin in NW Colorado with a huge camera and wild horses. My guitar bud and I did a jam session in his honor before he took off. Cooked the burgers and brats for daughter-n-law's baby shower yesterday. Smoking ribs with hickory or pecan today.

Mark (MKP) ....good pics. Now don't go making a pet out of that spider. It's just too hard to find leashes for them.

Gary ...good luck on the gig.

Chuck ...that's pretty good pool playing. Baxter sends a woof to Jake.

Cheers ya'll.

• Like 6