Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Funny, after my doctor broke out the liquid nitrogen on me again yesterday morning I topped off the tank drove 9 hours Northwest and it's warmer up here than it was back down in NC!

Change of scenery was called for and I'm going to rest my sore left bottom rib for a couple days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got the contract for the new apartment since monday , working hard to move from the house to the new life , glad that the troubble with the wife is under control now, because I´m living in another town . Lot´s of handcraftet and creative works are challing me , it makes fun and I´m in a quiet good mood since I left the house. Picking up my belongings step by step , will take a while till the new apartment is ready. I´m sleeping there allready , bought an airbed with electrical air filling system 

airbed.gif.035dec9e72cfae5380c552441a68b807.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Got the contract for the new apartment since monday , working hard to move from the house to the new life , glad that the troubble with the wife is under control now, because I´m living in another town . Lot´s of handcraftet and creative works are challing me , it makes fun and I´m in a quiet good mood since I left the house. Picking up my belongings step by step , will take a while till the new apartment is ready. I´m sleeping there allready , bought an airbed with electrical air filling system 

airbed.gif.035dec9e72cfae5380c552441a68b807.gif

Slept on an air mattress for many months

Same reason

Psycho Ex. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Is this you and your ex?

🤣...according to the german law she´s my wife till we´re divorced. Now we have to live one year seperately . After a year the marriage is divorced by the court. Than she´s my ex !

• Like 2