Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

the Olive Garden

Never been to one, but they make the commercials look good. But then again the burger places make the burgers look like nothing I have ever had at any of them.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@dtel do yourself a favor and just drive on by.  Checked my bank statement and it was 32$ then a 5$ tip?  Quit it!  lol  Told John a McValue meal would have been better.  lol  Red Lobster is part of that corporation also sooo thinking that's gonna be drive by from now on too.  Higher prices, portion control on everything naturally increase their bottom line numbers.  Nils Lofgren said it best a few years ago.  "The whole world has gone mad."  Wait I just think I saw a UFO.  I better call that in to help save the world!  😂

Viralhog Ufo GIF - Viralhog Ufo Ufo Car GIFs

💪😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

.in my quest to avoid the news, I stumbled across "drift racing".

What is the object? ...besides not hitting the other car and doing a burn out around a track.

I just posted an old video on the voutube posts that could show you one version. Watch your heart rate, though.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Yes Sir, that was taken care of before he left!  He even left my PWK coffee mug he was trying to latch onto!   He used it everyday and I saw it in the sink after he left so  it's all good! 

😂

I´m sure you´ll miss him soon, hope he´s a safe driver and nothing happens on his way back to where ever his horse is riding him 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

well ... weather is too much of a good thing. Still high 90's and 100`...

Vincent [Alice Cooper] is coming to Tucson. A friend's sister gave him tickets...Outdoors.Starts at 8PM.

Kinda late for me.... dark thirty and I'm eyeballin' the bed.

i needed a good laugh. This works on me every time.

• Haha 3

Yeah @MicroMara I do drive both slower and refuse distractions better than I used to. It rained and also stormed for 5 hours of the 8-hour trip down to Roanoke. Also it was in the 50s, every vehicle I've ever driven likes those temperatures better than the 90s, except that 9C1. It had reverse flow heads and running the ac actually cooled the LT1 350 at the same time!

• Like 3

Most normal? Guess they weren't rookies @grasshopper.

Spent a few hours looking at one loser of a house that was the nicest of them all.But an empty block across the street with a beach house hundreds of miles from the beach on 12 ft stilts told the story of that neighborhood. That one took a half hour. The not so nice one built in the mid 50s might work!

The one that I'm shooting for has views that are worth twice as much as the price, especially now with the leaves really colorful. Will find out about that one early this week.

Hope all of you are doing all right!

• Like 4

Sittin at 49 degrees here in Duckburg today.  Indian summer rolling in next week w/temps up into the 70's for about a week then it'll all be down hill til spring.  Blah.  Actually thinking about settling it to watch some NFL w/the Clowns playing in Indy.  Might even spin a few.

Well, it's confirmed.  The Browns break one for a TD in their first possession for the first time in a couple years..  Colts now have the ball and the Cleveland DE jumps the count and goes a yard into Indy's backfield then reloads.  So Indy continues the play, throw the ball for a touchdown and ties the game up.  😂

Yea, it's now been OFFICIALLY confirmed.  Indy just punted and some Indy dude catches the punt on the Cleveland 1 yard line?  No one touched him just let him run.  😂 TV volume down and gonna give it the gas.  People around here wonder why I don't like ANY team from Cleveland.  Seriously?  "The mistake by the lake."   😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

At 9am seared some Osso Bucco steaks in a cast iron pan.  Then on to the crock pot for 9 hours with chili fixins.  Something new.  Report tomorrow.

IMG_5416.jpg

Thought of making so this week... price has jumped 50% used to be $12 for a 4 pack now $19 to $23.

But still great cheap eats for fall and winter 

IMG_20220511_171523_01.jpg

• Like 3

boy gave me a good laugh ...

Yesterday, someone gave him a Carolina Reaper ... and he ate it.

it afflicted his stomach and today, he is wishing for a fudgesickle.... said it burned as much coming as going

his machismo.... HaHaHa

coincidentally ... on PBS, yesterday, they had a show on peppers. According to them, one Reaper is the same as 300 jalapenos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1