Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Sound good George and hope you will be back to normal soon!

There is no cure, only relief and it is up to me to continue to lead an active sporting life after rehab. That is exactly what I will do

• Like 3

"Active sporting life" ... hmmmm

I'll leave it at that.

was watching the female hoops. Saw a gal that was built like a football lineman....the Fridge comes to mind ... Didn't see anyone moving her out of her position ... And she could shoot the ball. Averaging somewhere in the 20pt/game.

letting some air to my boo boo. No, no pics and I don't wanna see John's, either ... especially that LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, MicroMara said:

the mud baths the best. I'm going to enjoy the next week

She'll be waitin for ya buddy.  Think about the possibilities...    :)  💪😂

23 hours ago, MicroMara said:

There is no cure, only relief and it is up to me to continue to lead an active sporting life after rehab. That is exactly what I will do

19 hours ago, grasshopper said:

"Active sporting life" ... hmmmm

I'll leave it at that.

You honestly didn't think I'd leave all of this copy alone did you George???  

34482491-1845189258881231-30819399402887

Now get home, relax and get your rear end back in here a bit more my friend.  :)

17 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Don't fret @grasshopper 

nuthin' to see it was flushed pretty quick after a look-see!

TMI, quit it!  I EVER get one of those things it's on you!  Stonehenge ring any bells?

Back to my coffee!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I thought I was doing better at this man! It dwarfed the one in the pic I posted a while back. Was actually kind of proud that I didn't fall completely out after that!

• Haha 3

Spring Break ...

I thought I was gonna get a little time off, too .... but. NOOOOOO

One trip to Sasabe and 2 runs to Tucson.  Was going for 3 trips to town ... wife went to visit her sister and decided to not come home until Saturday. I have to pick up my other wife at the airport at the same time. She's been to Kona for a few weeks. Nursing a friend, who was in a car crash.

I keep thinking we are to the end of needing a fire. The predictions say not. I see some frosty AMs in the forecast.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Sad to hear @grasshopper but I know you'll survive. You've got life out there figured out cowboy.  Just appease the wifey at all costs but you know that.  Everything else will fall into place.  :)

I'm just about ready to brew my 2nd pot to get ready for the day.  Kroger so they can pull off another wallet rape.  Gonna need some fuel so may as well add a lil to the big fuel boy's wallets.  Most money they ever made last year coupled w/Kroger's profits?  

Aside from that doom and gloom, Duckburg's marked safe from any tornadoes yesterday.  Had one touch down w/golf ball sized hail about 6-7 miles north of town.  Other areas weren't as fortunate.  I'm sure ya saw it on the news. 

Duckburg's founder was told by the indians long ago that we'd be safe here.  Geographically the area is in a valley but the town is somehow higher.  Major rain and a bit of wind but that's it.  They said bad storms would go around us and they always have. 

The indians?  Well the next guy thru, some military Colonel, decided to kill all of them he could and wound up getting toasted on a stake about 25 miles from here.  There's your history lesson for the day.  lol

Jimmy Olsen, cub reporter signing out.   :)

-30-  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You're right about those trips to kr - ogres. Was hungry without anything good to eat here after a month of barely going out except to the doctor. It's the closest grocer at 4 miles. Other is another 6 away. Dropped a hundred pretty quickly, will get a meal for three days out of it. Also 1 a day toaster buttermilk waffles for a month 2$ < eggos.

Gut's still hurtin' though, & @Invidiosulus , yuk!

I've got a new battle wif an itty bitty birdy.

It wants to put nests on top of one of my front door lights that I replaced the first week I was here to go all led. He uses moss, mud and his dodo. I've just sprayed it with simple green again and cleaned all that off. Thing is it's the tenth time in the last few days! Tried tin-foil with the shiny side out too.

If I was twelve he'd be dead from my bb-gun already. Thinking of breaking out that chlorine I made bleach with the last few years. Put that in the pressure sprayer with the SG and maybe it will go!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Had some wind huh Mike?

70 and beautiful here, bird hasn't been back since this am 🤞.

Made opening up the place nice too, did laundry, cooked and washed the brick. 

Blackberry Smoke, Bob Seger System and now live Crimson from Mainz in `74!

• Like 3

Leftovers are great if you add something to the meal the next couple days. 

Center cut chops baked in Lipton Onion Soup, added parmesan and the bake and eat bread today.

PXL-20240317-165343441.jpg

• Like 4

On 3/16/2024 at 2:03 PM, dirtmudd said:

This is a very famous traffic light on Tipperary Hill on the formerly very Irish West Side of Syracuse.  On one corner is a very famous Irish Bar "Coleman's" and on the opposite corner was  a Irish Funeral House, Callahan, Hanley and Mooney (I worked for Hanley when he was a Congressman).

A long time ago the drunks would regularly pour out of Coleman's and throw stones at the newly installed traffic light equating the Red on top as being Orange, or Protestant.  Some very smart individual simply switched the green light so it was on top and not only did the breakage stop but the light became a cultural icon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1