Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
1 minute ago, billybob said:

Went to a chiropractor after having chronic pain in my neck. He suggested maybe not looking up since neck and shoulder hurting when I did so. Meanwhile, my neck got better.

Sounds like a doctor I would like, common sense, unless you're complaining of breathing problems. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
Just now, billybob said:
2 minutes ago, dtel said:

Depends on the nurses?

I got lucky dtel...yay

Only had one procedure, appendix removed, the lady doc looked very good. She was explaining what they were going to do before, I stopped her and said you can do whatever you want. She just smiled, I guess they have to explain what's going on ?

• Like 2

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, USNRET said:
16 minutes ago, billybob said:

hospital gown on backwards..

12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Mikes better side.

Carl, you noticed you dog:wub:

If I had to guess you can get this procedure done in the french quarter, or something similar at least, probably free? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, billybob said:

Went to a chiropractor after having chronic pain in my neck. He suggested maybe not looking up since neck and shoulder hurting when I did so. Meanwhile, my neck got better. Crazy thing, things started looking up...

Sounds like a Grouch Marx skit.  Dr it hurts when I do this.  Dr says don't do that! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

Sounds like a doctor I would like, common sense, unless you're complaining of breathing problems. 

Not what you are wanting to hear dtel but smoking and drinkin, when not too busy is all that I do. Wishing you and the wife well.

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

Only had one procedure, appendix removed, the lady doc looked very good. She was explaining what they were going to do before, I stopped her and said you can do whatever you want. She just smiled, I guess they have to explain what's going on ?

When Tarheel started this thread, I knew it was for me. Not the lone ranger there. Anyway, at beginning of thread, I went into TMH and as a result of a AA=RNP's recheck, I ended up with a low T-count, in which case, after dring a cocktail, that only sounded delicious, I was told to go to the Emergency Room. He agreed on the hospital and after 21 days there with a drain in my abdomen, I finally came back for the appendectomy. In the ER, a young doc was pressing on my abdomen, while wondering I was not in agony. I said, yes, it feels better when you stop.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dtel said:

If I had to guess you can get this procedure done in the french quarter, or something similar at least, probably free? 

If this was for me...I have had several "procedures" performed around the world but I have not yet enjoyed Nahleans. None of them were free fiscally or medically

• Like 3

Good morning.

While making one of the many trips to the facility to unload Miralax laced Propel, at 1:09 am EDT, I accidentally bid on a pair of La Scalas on EBTH.  I doubt the bid will hold up.  If it does, it's a great deal.

Now for a quick triple S and then my breakfast of Canada Dry.  The weekend hasn't even begun and I'm getting behind.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Good morning.

While making one of the many trips to the facility to unload Miralax laced Propel, at 1:09 am EDT, I accidentally bid on a pair of La Scalas on EBTH.  I doubt the bid will hold up.  If it does, it's a great deal.

Now for a quick triple S and then my breakfast of Canada Dry.  The weekend hasn't even begun and I'm getting behind.

Scalas are at $526 w / 11 hours left.

Unless you are $800 on the Max side of things, i dont think you need to worry about owning them.

The one thing iv noticed with this site is the last min sniping is crazy.

Iv NO interest because they are too far from me. GL

• Like 5