Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

That Wally World Pic is not conduisive with my proper digestion of this killer Bison Meatloaf dinner the wife presented me with :angry:

That Wally World pic was so tough to look at, I decided to post a pic of an unusual-looking, horn loaded speaker to see if I can get the burn out of my retinas. :wacko:

_ Horn speaker lg.jpg

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 7

Didn't help much so I'll try one more. :P

_ speaker ad .jpg

That Wally World Pic is not conduisive with my proper digestion of this killer Bison Meatloaf dinner the wife presented me with :angry:

That Wally World pic was so tough to look at, I decided to post a pic of an unusual-looking, horn loaded speaker to see if I can get the burn out of my retinas. :wacko:

_ Horn speaker lg.jpg

post-36163-0-57880000-1452135847_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 8

Evening gang......

Man I think this is the first time I posted here this week......damn work taking too much of my time...

Well winter has finally arrived....been really cold all week....shop heater working overtime. It stays warmer in my bay than it does in the Boss's office... yesterday it didn't get past 45° in her office. Today she went out and got her self a new heater...

She also got a coffee pot for the shop. So we had a coffee later in the day....it was good to have that hot coffee mmmmmmm.....

Hey Chuck congrats on that 1000th post...

Check in later......

MKP :-)

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 6

Didn't help much so I'll try one more. :P

_ speaker ad .jpg

_ Horn speaker lg.jpg

I need one more...O:-)

post-62033-0-96680000-1452146271_thumb.j

• Like 4

Morning gang

Wet, windy, 44, tolerable.

Good day to continue the rest period.

Coffee is good today, thought id try and just lighten it up a tad, it seems to have worked, better flavor :emotion-44:  :emotion-21:  

Major Dickinsons Whole Bean, ground up, then split half&half with Folgers columbian.

This was advised by a Chef at the Hyatt sometime back.

Still aquiring a few parts for Mr Crow project #2, Servo is in a box and waiting for birth.

No hurry, would really like to get these EAW stacks outta here, but if i yank them, then i cannot Demo them for the sale.

So im kind of stuck on the MCM project.

Off to the Bay and Etsy, my Fav Bot part shopping areas.

post-57941-0-30880000-1452172393_thumb.j

• Like 5

Morning all.....

Will be working on 2nd cup in just a few minutes...... slow start today....we were up too late last night...

We got home late and the time we got all washed up it was after 11:00....

Looks like no body won the Power Ball......might have to buy a ticket......man with kind of coin I could buy some MORE KLIPSCH...... and a bunch of stuff....... it wouldn't be a problem going to Hope, hell I could buy Hope... lol lol

I found these in my closet.... I've had these a looooong time.....check out that "cool cat" on the box....he's the shitt....lol lol

Check in later

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-69840000-1452178097_thumb.j

post-58704-0-05960000-1452178116_thumb.j

post-58704-0-10880000-1452178134_thumb.j

post-58704-0-51520000-1452178153_thumb.j

• Like 6

• Moderators
Well winter has finally arrived....been really cold all week....shop heater working overtime. It stays warmer in my bay than it does in the Boss's office... yesterday it didn't get past 45° in her office. Today she went out and got her self a new heater...

From the way you explained it it's always hot in the bosses office.  

• Like 2