Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good (Almost) afternoon gang

Up from Nap 1.

Cold, fog burnning off, i want a Corn Dog Dammit.

Well now i have things figured out, W/MKP

First, it is a real critter

Second, it's his,(Theres)

Third, i see where the name "Stoney" works for them.

Now that is a cool Cat, i like it.

I will show the wife.

Already told the wife and Daughter they can have another Cat, but from now on it's indoors.

Tired of paying well into the thousands for an indoor/outdoor critter.

In nevada, i will not care, as Goats and a Pig will be on the Ranch.

post-57941-0-22800000-1452281546_thumb.j

• Like 5

Already told the wife and Daughter they can have another Cat, but from now on it's indoors.

We have a cat, his name is Otis. He has only one eye so I call him our pirate puss. Anyway, he comes in for visits everyday but spends nights outside. We have no litter box and he has never had a mishap. He just goes to the backdoor to let us know he needs outside. Great setup as he is about 5 years old now. Best way to have a cat for us.

• Like 6

happy fabulous friday!  

congrats carl!  enjoy your family!   :)

enjoy your time with your daughter, mark.  love and home = the best medicine!   :)

Well she was already thinking abot not going back to the boat as of late.

She wants to go finish her Masters we are cool with that, then she wants to move to Dublin, good with that also.

We will likely need to buy her a car of some sort, no biggie.

5Bd house, so room is not a problem either.

We are stuck here in the state till at least after march next year.

• Like 5

Good evening friends...........

Enjoy Carl...

Mark, sounds like everything is ready for some quiet time and recovery for your daughter :)

OK, just a reminder here, I have put the notice up a few times on RTM....   It was a year ago this week that we lost our forum friend and mentor Boxx...  So, tonight AND Saturday evening we are celebrating the life of Kevin with some music that he would play from his vast library....  

Pezz and I are starting with Pink Floyd's 'Endless River' at 8:30 Eastern and all are welcome to check in and post...   Mrs. Boxx and family may join in as well.   I will be drinking a fine wine I just picked up on the way home for this occasion ..

There, now you know where I will be :D

.......Gary

• Like 4

Never tried Bison before, but sure would, with the right seasoning I would eat almost anything.  

Avarage $9 bucks a pound in these parts, and well worth it.

Supream Burger W/almost zero Fat.

Once we tried it 20+ years ago we never went back, you body is worth it.

In fact when out on the town if i have a regular Burger anywhere, heartburn big time.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Well if that's the only downfall :o I could fix that with some bacon. :unsure2:

you body is worth it.

Apparently you haven't seen my body, can't beleave I made it this far, but it's been fun and have no intentions of changing, just perfecting by practicing the  :emotion-19:  .......

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries with whipped cream in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

• Like 3

Well if that's the only downfall :o I could fix that with some bacon. :unsure2:

you body is worth it.

Apparently you haven't seen my body, can't beleave I made it this far, but it's been fun and have no intentions of changing, just perfecting by practicing the  :emotion-19:  .......

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries with whipped cream in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

And i dont wish to see anyones body, im still recovering from the Vodka squirting chick..........

2016 should be deemed the year of NO MORE GROSSING MINER OUT :emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

• Like 4

My friends......

Tonight is a very sad night for us at the MKP house hold.....we got a call this afternoon that my wife's Dad past away...This of course has hit us very hard.

I have shared some of the issues we are having with my wife's mom.... the Alzheimer's....

It's going to be a real tough road for us in the upcoming year.... I'm kinda a loss of what to do..... But my wife (AKA "MKP'S BOSS") and I will get through this with our family.... 

My wife's Dad was more than just a farther-in-law to me... I too called him Dad.....I am for ever indebted to him.... If it was not for his generosity I would not have my auto shop or the house that we live in....now he didn't "give" me the house or my shop....but again without his support we would have never made into the 2nd year of our business.... i am going to miss him dearly....

I am asking my friends here at the CC&C  to keep us in your thoughts....It might sound a bit silly but I feel a closeness with you guys...

So again please keep us in your thoughts and prayer's cuz right now we need all the help we can get...

I'll be MIA for a bit but will check in when I can...

Take care my friends

Mark....

• Like 6

MKP sorry to hear of this, hang in there with Mom, best you can.

Id make sure mom has someone around, for quite some time to come.

Wish there was more to say, sometimes there isnt, you WILL be in my thoughts. :emotion-21:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Hello everyone..............been sad news around CC&C ....   MKP, thinking of you and your family this Saturday morning, you will get through it and yes, please visit when you can....

Duder, thank you for the added thoughts and salute for our man Boxx, it was good to have some music playing which he enjoyed.   AND, we will be doing it again tonight with a kick off of some Alan Parsons...   We have 'I Robot' all set to go at 8:30pm. eastern per usual...   Join us ?

• Like 5