Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

That is quite the horn pictured. A pair of those and an old tube amp would make quite the ensemble.

I remember this picture of PWK investigating those large Western Electric horns similar to that previous picture.......

_ PWK & Western Electric.jpg

At first I thought he was measuring for a new Khorn top hat, then I saw this picture of PWK and Jim Hunter with this monster horn. 

_ Jim-Hunter-PWK-foam horn.jpg

post-36163-0-07560000-1452193589_thumb.j

post-36163-0-94080000-1452193604_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 7

I need one more...O:-)

David-Beckham-underwear-for-HM.jpg

^^^^^^^1st you put a pic of me with my back pack.......now you post a pic in my under wear.....^^^^^^

Stop it....woman....

MKP :-)

If the BOSS is going to post your pictures, I would recommend to just watch the calorie intake and don't be like this guy with the Wal-Mart pool. :blink:

guy dives in small pool giphy.gif

• Like 6

Good late morning gang

Up from first Nap.

Last of the coffee is just fine.

Dam near lunch, but i plan on sleeping through that.

We are well into the first of the new year, and im wondering where some of the floks are at?

JoeHsporster has found some new Homies in the BS thread, this i see, But BigStew? hummmm.

Starwars opens in China on Sat, by Sun, less than 24 Hrs, will be Hacked and on the webfeed.

Hatefull8 was hacked first day opening, and on the web before sundown.

Off to surf Netflix for another great winter day.

I like PWK, he had lots of neet toys to play with :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-79920000-1452195194_thumb.j

• Like 4

Help me Carl.....

Damn Jeep snuck in the Honda shop...... lol lol

MKP :-)

When it leaves your shop, make sure the CD player has a RaP disc in it.

They will never know where it came from..... :ph34r:

Dont have any Rap CDs available?

Go ask those car lot guys, they get that kind of crap all the time in the used car business

maybe they saved a few.....

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

That is quite the horn pictured. A pair of those and an old tube amp would make quite the ensemble.

I remember this picture of PWK investigating those large Western Electric horns similar to that previous picture.......

_ PWK & Western Electric.jpg

At first I thought he was measuring for a new Khorn top hat, then I saw this picture of PWK and Jim Hunter with this monster horn. 

_ Jim-Hunter-PWK-foam horn.jpg

"Yea yea yea I know Paul.... we'll spray foam all over the outside of it and there'll be no resonance"

• Like 4

Ohhh that would be sooooo nice.....

They make your shop so much bigger. No more banging doors or squeezing yourself into cars to avoid the lift posts either.

Is the technology better on them? We use to replace the seals about once a year on those. I do know what you mean about having the extra room. Speaking of working on jeeps, i pulled the front drive shaft out of mine today, so i can replace the ujoints. What do you know, it starts to snow.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Is the technology better on them? We use to replace the seals about once a year on those. I do know what you mean about having the extra room.

We grease ours every month or two with the recommended synthetic grease.  Ours are about 8 years old and we've never had a seal failure.

• Like 3

being that this is the coffee, cables and COCKTAILS forum, i wanted to share this with you...  for adults only...

http://butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com/woman-gives-vodka-butt-shots-at-bar-on-new-years-causing-riot-after-diarrhea-explosion/

:wacko:

Now that's an awesome story!!!

Bet she works at Walmart.

Corn chowder :D

• Like 4

being that this is the coffee, cables and COCKTAILS forum, i wanted to share this with you...  for adults only...

http://butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com/woman-gives-vodka-butt-shots-at-bar-on-new-years-causing-riot-after-diarrhea-explosion/

:wacko:

Im revolking My "Like" as posted earlier this morning,But i will give you a well done :emotion-21:, i do not usualy click on links till later in the day, and i just did, now i would venture to say you will be a great one in the BS Forum. you will quite easily out smart / out wit the posters there.

• Like 4

Is the technology better on them?

It also depends on the in-ground lifts you have. These are light years ahead of what was out there (air over hydraulic) in the 70's and 80's.

Thats what ours were, air over hydraulic and probably from the 80s.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Thats what ours were, air over hydraulic and probably from the 80s.

Most of those leak underground and had constant issues with water intrusion from the ground and being introduced through the compressed air.  The new ones fit in an in ground cartridge and can be easily removed or replaced.  Any leaks are contained (but I've never had one).  The hydraulics are electric motor driven from a power pack mounted on the wall.  We have 10k and 12k's here.

• Like 3

Once upon a time I kind of favored cream corn - I think I'll pass at this point!

As she seems an intellectual I think she was just showing the boys how their vodka was made - with corn of course, a little water, sugar and she provided distilling kettle): A great lesson taught ---

• Like 5

Evening gang

Waiting for my re-heated fried Bison meatloaf Din Din.

Should be w/taters, i hopin!

Worker Bee's --- Friday Morning coming up, hope you put in a good healthy weeks work.

Us SS people are countin on you for the new year, lookin for that "Bump" in pay ya-know :emotion-21:

If you really work hard for the next few years, there just may be someting left for you to look forward to :)

post-57941-0-48480000-1452214949_thumb.j

• Like 5