Youthman's First Heritage Speakers...the LaScalas

Youthman

• Moderators
31 pages on a set of scalas, c'mon man EDIT- 32 pages

It's actually a Trio. :P Maybe I'll hit a 100 pages when I start the build thread. :emotion-21::emotion-19:

The La Scala is like an art object, and they also sound really good, but I think it is Youthman's enthusiasm about his Klipsch speakers that is fascinating.

Maybe I should change my screen name to Mr. Enthusiasm. :D

• Like 1

• Moderators

31 pages on a set of scalas, c'mon man

EDIT- 32 pages

But it's not just scalas, it's Youthman he is a RF to Heritage convert, for his theater.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

31 pages on a set of scalas, c'mon man

EDIT- 32 pages

But it's not just scalas, it's Youthman he is a RF to Heritage convert.

1 down, and how many more to bring to the dark side....

• Moderators

Not quite, I have no plans to sell my DeanG RF-7ii or my RF-7's. Enjoying the qualities of both the Reference and Heritage.

I could see all the fuss if he had these Heritage http://philadelphia....4483293978.html

I couldn't. Some Belle's are gorgeous....those are definitely do not fit my taste due to finish and type of grill cloth.

You guys are on a serious mission aren't you. :D

• Like 1

Not quite, I have no plans to sell my DeanG RF-7ii or my RF-7's. Enjoying the qualities of both the Reference and Heritage.

I could see all the fuss if he had these Heritage http://philadelphia....4483293978.html

I couldn't. Some Belle's are gorgeous....those are definitely do not fit my taste due to finish and type of grill cloth.

You guys are on a serious mission aren't you. :D

You are now residing at Hotel Klipsch.... You can check out but you can never leave. :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Your right I fixed it, I knew it was only a partial convert, but well take it. :D

got to be the most stunning set of belles on the planet, whats not to like about the finish.

their not walnut stained plywood, they are furniture grade walnut veneer

Edited by Budman

• Moderators

Really it's about the surprises people have when they move up to something that really impresses them, whatever it is.

I almost bought RF-7's as my first Klipsch, it was that pair OR a whole set of Synergy and I was into multi channel at the time. Then forte ll, the original forte, Herseys 1 and 2, Cornwalls, RB-75's and pro. Gave away the Synergy to a relative who loved them, still have the rest.

• Like 1