KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

How about the 7ii's. I'm guessing since you said the corns and 7ii's were so close goes for them too. These really are the hidden gem in Klipsch's lineup now. If people can squeeze them they are worth every penny even if bought brand new.

And I think your right. I just wonder what they would cost if they built them for an in home style. Im guessing they would cost way more than i could afford.

They pretty much disappear in the room

I like the ports showing underneath....kinda like the toes of a monster waiting in hiding.

I had two svs subs between the speakers. So it was 6 more ports that run all the way across the wall lol. It looks better with the matching 3. So i tucked the subs behind them.

What kind of Lumens are you getting out of the JVC? I have always liked JVC but I can't afford one for the new screen size as it would be very expensive. I know your black levels are much better than my BenQ but for only $750, I couldn't pass up the deal and my Epson 1080 was pretty old and ready for another bulb (went through one bulb per year). Good thing I got the BenQ because we are at almost 4000 hours on it and it is only 9 months old! I would be on my second bulb of the year with the Epson.

JVC are not light cannons. And won't win to many max lumens battles. But their ridiculous contrast makes filling a monster screen a breeze. I think they are around 700-800 in best pic mode (best pq). Max out put is 1300 I think.

Do you think it would be bright enough for a 14' wide scope screen in a light controlled HT?

Easy

• Like 1

I like the ports showing underneath....kinda like the toes of a monster waiting in hiding.

I had two svs subs between the speakers. So it was 6 more ports that run all the way across the wall lol. It looks better with the matching 3. So i tucked the subs behind them.

What kind of Lumens are you getting out of the JVC? I have always liked JVC but I can't afford one for the new screen size as it would be very expensive. I know your black levels are much better than my BenQ but for only $750, I couldn't pass up the deal and my Epson 1080 was pretty old and ready for another bulb (went through one bulb per year). Good thing I got the BenQ because we are at almost 4000 hours on it and it is only 9 months old! I would be on my second bulb of the year with the Epson.

JVC are not light cannons. And won't win to many max lumens battles. But their ridiculous contrast makes filling a monster screen a breeze. I think they are around 700-800 in best pic mode (best pq). Max out put is 1300 I think.

Do you think it would be bright enough for a 14' wide scope screen in a light controlled HT?

Easy

I might have to check one out then!

Easy

I might have to check one out then!

I think any of the big brand projectors in the 3k range would be pretty good. I have only owned this one projector. So keep that in mind.

• Like 1

How about the 7ii's. I'm guessing since you said the corns and 7ii's were so close goes for them too. These really are the hidden gem in Klipsch's lineup now. If people can squeeze them they are worth every penny even if bought brand new.

And I think your right. I just wonder what they would cost if they built them for an in home style. Im guessing they would cost way more than i could afford.
uhh they are an in home style. Lol just a different kind. To me if they made them super pretty they would probably at least double in price. And at 3 grand a piece they would still be good but not even close to as appealing as now.

uhh they are an in home style. Lol just a different kind. To me if they made them super pretty they would probably at least double in price. And at 3 grand a piece they would still be good but not even close to as appealing as now.

It would be pretty spendy for sure. I have a roll of grill fabric from bob. Probably plenty to make one grill. Might be cool to see how one looks on the LF cab. Think cornwall front but bigger :o

As i have been a member of this forum. One thing I have learned is a 2" horn sounds wonderful. I wish KLipsch would upgrade their mid ranges to a 2". I would love to see a Cornwall on steroids, maybe this is it.

As i have been a member of this forum. One thing I have learned is a 2" horn sounds wonderful. I wish KLipsch would upgrade their mid ranges to a 2". I would love to see a Cornwall on steroids, maybe this is it.

I was thinking that also. When I would read of people going from a 3 way Khorn/LS/Corn down to a 2 way with this style horn/driver. It seemed very strange to me and realy It did not make sense tell now. I wonder If someone could put one right on top of a cornwall to try before breaking ground?

I've never heard of someone putting a 510 atop a Cornwall (though I suspect it would work)

I've never heard a Fasttrack so can't even speculate. I would imagine the circle of people that can offer a side by side comparison would be very small (if it exists at all)

inside a CW...

there doesn't appear to be any reason why this would not fit... including clearing the tweeter.

DSCN0650.jpg

I wonder how a HIP would sound with these replacing the mids and tweets....

If you want to talk about buying a pair, you might be well served contacting WC at Panacea Engineering.

http://panaceaengineering.com/

You'd have to buy through a dealer (of which he is), unless you can find used. I've not asked to verify but I'd hope that he's got the ability to order a horn lens with any driver attached.

I need a K510 for my center but already have two K69 drivers laying around....so was thinking on ordering (if possible) the K510 with the K1133 driver so when I do an outside movie, I could swap the K1133 onto the K402 horn and put the K510 with K69 atop as it's designed.

One thing to keep in mind is a passive. For those using the K510 in a 2-way format (on top a Jubilee or LaScala), Roy has created a program for the Dx38 so it can be biamped. I think he's also created a passive for it so it can be used atop a LaScala or Belle.

I have no idea how those crossover values might relate if it was put on top another speaker ???