KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

Ryan, I think your ear will give out before the subs, lol. -12 db hot, I can't think of it now but, there was a way to attenuate the signal. It is early for the brain to work todayl. I call dibs if you sell the Pro Media set, lol.

Thanks guys, We just finished watching a movie. And I have to say these are as good as advertised. I can't get over the size of the sound. The voice is the size of the screen.

hands down, the BEST thing about them! And you can watch so quiet if needed cause the vocals from center are SO EASY to hear!

Ryan, I think your ear will give out before the subs, lol. -12 db hot, I can't think of it now but, there was a way to attenuate the signal. It is early for the brain to work todayl. I call dibs if you sell the Pro Media set, lol.

RCA attenuators.

I can't get over the size of the sound. The voice is the size of the screen.

Nice!

Would you say their scale is large even at normal listening volumes?

Large effortless sound is the best way I can describe them. Im sure you get what im saying being that you have heard them.

Thanks guys, We just finished watching a movie. And I have to say these are as good as advertised. I can't get over the size of the sound. The voice is the size of the screen.

hands down, the BEST thing about them! And you can watch so quiet if needed cause the vocals from center are SO EASY to hear!

When I turned up I keep waiting for it to distort or strain. I know what volume I can turn my system up by ear to where things will start to change. With the 904s it goes up and up with no effort.

• Moderators
Large effortless sound is the best way I can describe them.

Exactly, It's my favorite part.

Loving the large sound I tried something I never listen to, classical music. Being so busy this music always sounded jammed into a small space and just not natural. With speakers that sound so large it is completely different now, more natural and believable. I still don't care for it much but it does sound much more realistic. :lol:

When I turned up I keep waiting for it to distort or strain. I know what volume I can turn my system up by ear to where things will start to change. With the 904s it goes up and up with no effort.
they can be dangerous almost. That's why I want my system to be calibrated so when I get to reference I know that is enough. I have already forgot a couple times and had mine at 0 which would actually be 7db above reference.

I still have not tried 2ch music yet. I will today when I get home.
i have done a few cd's through them. same thing. just effortless big sound man. i am extremely satisfied. i dont know that i would ever go to the 402 horn unless i get in a way bigger room. the 510 horn is simply amazing.
  • Like 1