My first brand new car in 27 years

sunburnwilly

nice ride dude. I know that thing is much quicker and more nimble that the GT. I hope you've saved up all of your points because you just won't be able to help yourself when taking off from a red light...

Thanks Billy , no worries about losing points for improper acceleration ;)

This thing is all about finding cool on and off ramps and back roads . Speaking of which , Charleston is allot more crowded now than it was in the 80's . I can't understand why soo many people want to move here . Kinda messes up the whole back road situation that we used to have .

next head over to custom car stereo and let Eric put some JL speakers/amps in that thing. Leave the head unit stock and nobody will ever know. Love the car man...

Man , this car has the worst audio system ever . All kinds of connectivity and just 2 speakers :emotion-41: . It's only suitable for NPR .

The first electronic gizmo that I plan to add is a dashcam !

nice ride dude. I know that thing is much quicker and more nimble that the GT. I hope you've saved up all of your points because you just won't be able to help yourself when taking off from a red light...

This thing is all about finding cool on and off ramps and back roads . Speaking of which , Charleston is allot more crowded now than it was in the 80's . I can't understand why soo many people want to move here . Kinda messes up the whole back road situation that we used to have .

Chisolm Road and most of Wadmalaw is still pretty much a good track, just look out for deer and live oaks....

Chisolm Road and most of Wadmalaw is still pretty much a good track, just look out for deer and live oaks....

When I bought the Mustang back in 1987 I lived in Wando . My address was a general delivery post office . Hwy 41 was pretty much a 15 mile stretch of open road . I used to top end that thing on a regular basis ; wildlife was an issue .

I'm a bit more mature now , kinda ;)

I'm with you bud. It sucks having a fast car sometimes so like you said Interstate on-ramps are one way to satisfy. My weekender is a '13 Camaro SS Vert so I try to find space every chance I get too. Getting on I-26 Eastbound from Ashley Phosphate is a pretty good one as is the newer Aviation on-ramp heading west.

• Like 1

I like it a lot.

I'm old enough to remember the first Subarus (as well as first Toyotas and Hondas). Who can forget the Brat? I know, I've tried.

Subaru has come a very long way. The low center of gravity produced by the boxer engines makes for excellent handling. I love how the exhaust note somewhat suggests a VW flat four.

Enjoy. It should last another 27 years.

• Like 1

I'm with you bud. It sucks having a fast car sometimes so like you said Interstate on-ramps are one way to satisfy. My weekender is a '13 Camaro SS Vert so I try to find space every chance I get too. Getting on I-26 Eastbound from Ashley Phosphate is a pretty good one as is the newer Aviation on-ramp heading west.

Thats where I test drove 2 WRX's yesterday . Sounds like we need to get together for a Sunday drive especially if it's raining !

• Like 1

my wife and I do that every chance we get....we just go. Usually head to the washouts and park about where your pics were taken, then around downtown (not sure why), then Sullivans, and/or Johns Island, then up 61 to Summerville, then MAYBE back home. No rain though, we like to drop the top.

• Like 1