MAJOR RANT - Neighbors!

Guest Steven1963

agrivationality.

I like it.

All my life when I had neighbors, I always introduced myself to them, let them know it might get loud every now & then....and if I ever got out of hand to let me know.... they never did.

Still, a nice yard helps.

Over the years, I go out of my way to track down the neighbors, chat a little, and let them know I keep an eye on the Hood, also let them know of my hobbies.

Turns out the one neighbor I thought was pizzed off was not at all, in fact they said they don't ever hear me unless they are in their back yard.

Note to Self: Bigger Amp is on the Horizon :)

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

Guest Steven1963
Stevie Ray Vaughn right now.....mmmmm YEEEAAHHHHHH.

His loudest song, about 3:00 am. Just the one song,

Then come 04:15 play a couple more for him.

They can't catch me .... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Still, it's only 25 watts..

25 Watts is 14 db Watts through a Khorn is 121 db peaks in 2 channel. The inverse square law is not your friend after so many feet with open doors.

I used to have mine in a mobile home with expando living room when I first got them. No one ever called the cops, but when I moved out, the manager said to me, "oh, your the one." LOL

Edited by ClaudeJ1

I always liked this forum for everyone chiming in to solve problems, that being said here is my two cents:

I say we give that Perp Neighbor a heart attack, we need to find the guy with this truck and invite him to stay a night or two at your place.

Park this bad boy facing the neighbor in question, I do believe when they look out their window in the morning, instant vaporlock.

This is one of my all time Fav websites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdU9v5nLKQ

I like the "It Could Be Worse" program.

Edited by minermark

I'm suspecting it's the subs. People don't like the low frequencies, especially if they're trying to watch TV.

You should crank it up a bit and start walking away from your house. Who do you suspect -- that's the direction you walk in.

BTW, if they work third shift -- they might be trying to sleep.

When you get the new networks, it will be worse. The sound will be cleaner, and you'll want to turn it up louder.

What the hell is a subharmonic synthesizer?

Edited by DeanG