RF7II's in da house!

Coleman

Today I took a road trip to Ryans (Reference_head) to pick up my RF7II's. First off Ryan has an amazing pro cinema and the 904's put a big grin on my face and left me kinda startled at first with their effortless sound. Clarity, detail, imaging, dynamics, yep those 904's just simply rock. His three big SVS subs were also bone crushing. Truly an amazing experience to listen to such a beast of a home theater. 3D on his screen was also a new experience and was also awesome. I can say 3D on a screen like that is just intense. After that I have a different view on 3D. I felt like a kid in a candy store and that's no bull$#!T.

After some demos Ryan showed me the 7II's before we boxed them up. I knew how big they were. I took measurements ofc beforehand but after first seeing them the first thing I thought was my wife is gonna shoot me when I get them in the house. They looked HUGE! Hee hee! Well here they are and guess what. My wife helped me unbox them and move a few things around to accommodate the big boys. First impression was holy shet. Again effortless and so clean and detailed. They don't drown out my SB13 Ultra either. If anything they enhance the overall bass bigtime. I am truly amazed with the 7II's. I think I can stop looking for speakers now. I've reached the finish line. Again thank you Ryan. I think you helped me check another item off my bucket list. :)

post-55495-0-93900000-1404088707_thumb.j

post-55495-0-84200000-1404088729_thumb.j

• Like 5

• Moderators

Chad, those look awesome in your room. The 7ii's are fantastic speakers. I felt the same way you did about size on more than one of my speaker purchases (ie RSW-15, RF-83, KLF-30, LaScala). Dimensions on paper just isn't the same as seeing them in person.

• Like 2

Guest Steven1963

Happy for you, Chad! Now sit down, turn them on (and up), sip your favorite beverage and don't worry about that big grin on your face.

• Like 3

Ryan told me before I left that he was a Packers fan thinking I was too considering I'm from Wisconsin. Needless to say I said sorry I'm all Bears. He quickly tried taking the 7's out of my trunk and tried giving me the money back. I shut the trunk and sped off. It's a good thing I didn't tell him that before I put money down or I wouldn't have them. Damn cheeseheads! :D

• Like 1