• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:17 AM

Nope. It's the Oregon Country Fair

800px-Oregon_Country_Fair_2005_Girls.jpg

Wadda ya think of the lobes on this one Coyote

Not my photos. I could never get this good of photos. Besides it's more fun if you don't have to take pictures.

Edited by Chad, 24 July 2014 - 07:16 AM.
c'mon man... this is a "family" forum, and those pics were definitely NSFW.

Some times I am as Happy as a Frog on a Lilly Pad. Other times I feel as though I have Just Been Gigged Music Helps.  Also enjoy poking the dancing tiger!

#2 oldtimer

oldtimer

Klipsch Ultra Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,864 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

No girls on trampolines?

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. .

#3 derrickdj1

derrickdj1

Klipsch Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,292 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Indiana

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:47 AM

Everybody has been smoking that stuff. You sure these are not your old Woodstock pic's, lol.

Entertainment Room/HT  7.2 system:: Klipsch RF 7 , RC 64, RS 35 Surrounds and RB 15 FH

Subwoofers: Dayton Ultimax 18-22 DVC  Sealed Dual  Cab(2) and Large Vented Cab(2)

Aura Pro Bass Shakers (8)

Behringer I Nuke 3000 DSP(3)

Behringer I Nuke 6000 DSP(2)

Pioneer SC 35

Acurus by Mondial 200 Five amplifier

Rocketfish power consoles

Samsung BDP  F 7500

Asus/My Book Live HPC

Family Room: Sony STR HD 510, Samsung BDP C 5500, Klipsch I con VF 35, Klipsch subwoofer

Two Channel System: Yaquin VK 2100 amp, Samsung BFP F 7500, Klipsch Forte I w Crites XO

#4 Taz

Taz

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:20 AM

Everybody has been smoking that stuff. You sure these are not your old Woodstock pic's, lol.

Nah, I only seen one person smokin that stuff. Of course I did not make as much of the rounds as usual.

As I said "Not my photos." I

I pulled them off the internet.

Things seemed more tame this year then they were in 1989.

But there was a lot more people. Over 100% more people.

I'll take the bus next time. It's free cuz The Fair leases all the buses for the week end and everybody rides free, going to the fair or not. And the bus lets you off and picks you up at the main gate. You get into the fair faster and is the way to go.

I missed Woodstock by a few years and was on the wrong coast to attend. lol.

Edited by Taz, 24 July 2014 - 03:31 AM.

Some times I am as Happy as a Frog on a Lilly Pad. Other times I feel as though I have Just Been Gigged Music Helps.  Also enjoy poking the dancing tiger!

#5 Chad

Chad

Klipsch Web Developer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • LocationKlipsch HQ, Indy

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

Post NSFW pics here again, and you're banned. This goes for anyone. We won't tolerate that.

Chad Wells | Klipsch Web Developer

NOTE: I tend to be pretty direct in my posts. Don't take it personally. I still love you.
If I've answered a question here to your satisfaction, please consider clicking the "Mark Solved" button on my answer post. Thanks!

System: (Receiver) Marantz SR8001, (Front) Jamo C 809, (Center) Jamo C 80 CEN, (Surround) Jamo C10SUR, (SW) Jamo C80SUB & Klipsch R-12SW, (TV) Vizio E601i-A3 60" LED

#6 joessportster

joessportster

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,089 posts
  • Locations. maryland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:44 AM

NSFW ??

currently use my laptop Running Jriver with 15000 plus flac files on external hard drive, that feeds my Musical Fidelity V-Link 192 via usb, which feeds my MHDT Havana DAC, Which feeds my ampsaandsound Kenzie headphone, which feeds my HiFiMan HE 500 Headphones

http://ampsandsound....-headphone-amp/

walk the clean and narrow,  try to stay out of state lights

I am loving music all over againbeerchug.gif

#7 joessportster

joessportster

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,089 posts
  • Locations. maryland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:47 AM

NSFW

Not Safe For Work. Used to describe Internet content generally inappropriate for the typical workplace, i.e., would not be acceptable in the presence of your boss and colleagues

Had to look that one up, some of us are not hip to the slang :D

I was looking at that pic above wondering what the heck was offensive, even involved the wife asked her to look, we started blaming the little girl wearing horns. Then I read the tag EDITED BY CHAD :unsure:

Edited by joessportster, 24 July 2014 - 07:55 AM.

currently use my laptop Running Jriver with 15000 plus flac files on external hard drive, that feeds my Musical Fidelity V-Link 192 via usb, which feeds my MHDT Havana DAC, Which feeds my ampsaandsound Kenzie headphone, which feeds my HiFiMan HE 500 Headphones

http://ampsandsound....-headphone-amp/

walk the clean and narrow,  try to stay out of state lights

I am loving music all over againbeerchug.gif

#8 Tarheel

Tarheel

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:11 AM

Yeah that one had me scratching my head!

'Man, do you imagine what it would be like if we found a jazzjoint in these swamps, with great big black fellas moanin guitar blues and drinkin snakejuice and makin signs at us?" Jack Kerouac "On The Road"

I know what Dave hears.

#9 T2K

T2K

Retiree

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

Post NSFW pics here again, and you're banned. This goes for anyone. We won't tolerate that.

Dang! I think I'm going to like this Chad guy. He don't mince words, he gets right to the point without leaving you hanging.

Keith

If you've never seen something then it seems it would be unfamiliar to you when you did see it.

#10 oscarsear

oscarsear

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

I'm to presume that the cute little girl pics are not those originally posted? Not sure that I appreciate Chads hostile tone. T'is one thing to be a moderator, tis quite another to Lord ones authority and carry a snappish whip. Look up the term diplomacy.

To steal from one is plagiarism....to steal from many is research!! Yes, I KNOW the voices aren't real...but they've got some really good ideas.............................. If we new what we were doing it wouldn't be called research.

#11 Chad

Chad

Klipsch Web Developer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

I deleted several photos that were CLEARLY against the rules.

The rules are there, people should think before they post things like that. This is a corporate forum, and while we like to keep things loose around here, we have to protect our image. I'm not trying to come off as hostile, yet seeing that the first thing this morning was not something I appreciated.

NOTE: I tend to be pretty direct in my posts. Don't take it personally. I still love you.
If I've answered a question here to your satisfaction, please consider clicking the "Mark Solved" button on my answer post. Thanks!

System: (Receiver) Marantz SR8001, (Front) Jamo C 809, (Center) Jamo C 80 CEN, (Surround) Jamo C10SUR, (SW) Jamo C80SUB & Klipsch R-12SW, (TV) Vizio E601i-A3 60" LED

#12 dtel

dtel

Klipsch Forum Lifer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,753 posts
  • LocationSouth Mississippi

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

You didn't see the pics :o they would never ever fly here.

I seen them last night, not x rated or anything but more than anything that's been on here before.

Taz may have been doing a test for all I know, Well the results are in. :lol:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries with whipped cream in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

#13 Max2

Max2

Forum Razorback

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts
  • LocationAR

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

I seen them last night, not x rated or anything but more than anything that's been on here before.

The picture that is still there...maybe Im a little superstitious and God fearing, but putting horns on your kids is a little disturbing.

#14 Tarheel

Tarheel

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

And one more thing......the Song Crazy is by Gnarls Barkley not Charles Barkley. Charles use to shoot hoops and possessed one of the ugliest golf swings ever. So no more of this nonsense or dtel will be banned and Parrot brought back.

'Man, do you imagine what it would be like if we found a jazzjoint in these swamps, with great big black fellas moanin guitar blues and drinkin snakejuice and makin signs at us?" Jack Kerouac "On The Road"

I know what Dave hears.

#15 Taz

Taz

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

I thought they were pretty pictures of some Pretty topless painted ladies. This was mild enough that I would take my grade school children to every year, and did.

This was done both for fun and a lesson in tolerance for others that are different from you, but not causing you any harm. Something a lot of us could do with learning.

I guess I stepped over the line. I think I realized at the time I might be. I could give excuses, but won't.

I could even take a poke at Chad over it but I won't.

The picture of the children did not get deleted as no one was topless. Chad could have deleted that one to if he had chose.

John

#16 Chad

Chad

Klipsch Web Developer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

Last thing I will say about this is ... If I would have left those pics up, I would have eventually lost my job over it. I have to look out for what's best for the Klipsch brand, and its great forum community. Photos such as those have no place in a forum like this. This is not about "Chad vs the forums" or anything of the sort. This is about me doing (and keeping) my job.

#17 BigStewMan

BigStewMan

Forum Ultra Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,719 posts
  • LocationI've moved to an undisclosed location.

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

Don't worry Chad--i think you did the right thing. i didn't see the photos and first read this thread from work (first mistake) and while we have some tolerance with the internet at work--if my boss would have walked by and saw what sounds like was highly questionable photos--i'd be in line at the soup kitchen about now. So, you not only had your back; but ours. I am glad that you were on top of things today. I credit taz for stepping up and admitting that it was pushing the limit, so let's not pounce on him either. We make mistakes, we learn, and we move on.

#18 mungkiman

mungkiman

Moderateur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

I saw the photos. Painted breasts may be one thing, but naked breasts are clearly against the TOU.

Man boobs AKA Moobs are another subject, but nothing I want to see. Ever.

I'm just happy that children weren't exposed to such offensive Bullshit... :mellow:

"Let's title this one Jungle, so we know which one this one is in it. OK?"    JIMI

C 28 Preamp + MC 2505 - '67 Vertical Decorator Cornwalls,

MC 250 - '73 Decorator La Scalas, & MC 250 - '59 Shorthorns.

#19 Taz

Taz

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

I'm Sorry. On my look at the posts since, about my Lack Of Good Judgement. I must saying that I did not think it through.

Lots of good reasons to not have put it there. But I did not even consider until I looked this morning.

Then more so when I got up this evening.

I'm sorry and I will attempt to control postings that I post.

there now john, It was not that hard to do.

and they are right.

#20 Taz

Taz

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

If it would have been a test. I would need to be testing for something.

About the only thing I could be testing for that I could think would be;

"What do you have to do to get warning points"

So now I find out from one source that they don't do warning points anymore.

And got in trouble besides.