College Football National Championship Semifinals

Boxx

College Football National Championship Semifinals  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What four college teams will make it to the first semifinals this year.

The new poll IS interesting.

1. Florida State (35) 6. Notre Dame

2. Auburn (23)          7. Alabama

T-3. Ole Miss            8. Michigan St.

T-3. Miss. St. (2)       9. TCU

5. Baylor                  10. Arizona

Edited by JL Sargent

I like the Horned Frogs in that one. How bout you?

Let's see:

1.  The game is in Waco

2.  Both teams are coming off wins (TCU with the biggest)

3.  Both are highly ranked....

Its a near toss up... I'm giving Baylor the edge...

Not knowing much on the subject matter, I'll save my vote in the poll till late November.  I hate being wrong B)

Oh Carl, You are still licking your wounds as a result of Sunday's OT loss to the Cowboy's....

Not knowing much on the subject matter, I'll save my vote in the poll till late November.  I hate being wrong B)

Oh Carl, You are still licking your wounds as a result of Sunday's OT loss to the Cowboy's....

3'rd and 2 in OT and your running back has gashed the defense for almost 160 yards.  Momentum is on your side.  Run the ball or put it in the hands of your QB (who no one else wanted)?????????

Seldom do I ever pull for the Cowboys, but their win helped the Colts, now tied with Houston. The Colts travel to Houston Thursday, I hope the Colts  play like they have been lately.

Houston is my team but you have to admire the job Luck is doing.  Indy is soooo "lucky" to have him.  Yes, I'm jealous.

Yea, we got pretty "Lucky" to go from Manning to Luck. 

Houston has a player of the same caliber, JJ Watt. He does something amazing every time I watch. I really like him. I hope he does not get ahold of Luck Thursday!

I like Baylor, but then again I liked Oklahoma, so what do I know?

My original top four included Baylor and OK, because I figured I would be right on one of them, probably OK.  I don't have the same confidence in Baylor.

A good question would be, what kind of team can beat Baylor, one with a good offense, or defense?

I like Baylor, but then again I liked Oklahoma, so what do I know?

My original top four included Baylor and OK, because I figured I would be right on one of them, probably OK.  I don't have the same confidence in Baylor.

A good question would be, what kind of team can beat Baylor, one with a good offense, or defense?

Who would of ever thought that Baylor and TCU would be rocking the Big 12 at any time?

• Like 1

The marquee game this weekend will be #2 vs #3 in the country. That is the Auburn Tigers pitted against the Mississippi State Bulldogs. Gameday will be televising their show from Starkville. War Eagle!

For some reason, I see Mississippi State coming out on top in this one....