REALLY Nice looking LSI's, Chicago area

jimjimbo

Any idea what year there were made. Is no tags an issue. They look clean but is not being able to see the crossovers an issue. Is it harder to replace parts being a sealed design. Sure would be easier to move downstairs to the basement. Price is fair but should I think 1200 is less riskier if I have to replace stuff. Any suggestions would help.

Been thinking about them...just imagining what the wife would say...

My wife found our LaScala's in the paper some 23 years ago. She showed me the ad, later that day we got em. She loves our audio gear. I can tell ya if those were within 150 miles they would be mine.

One of our first dates was to the junk yard to get some parts for my old truk. I knew she was the one for me.

Take her with ya :-)

Been thinking about them...just imagining what the wife would say...

My wife found our LaScala's in the paper some 23 years ago. She showed me the ad, later that day we got em. She loves our audio gear. I can tell ya if those were within 150 miles they would be mine.

One of our first dates was to the junk yard to get some parts for my old truk. I knew she was the one for me.

Take her with ya :-)

Sounds like a Good Wife,