It's Here!

BigStewMan

Wife says we have over 2 months food at this time.  Guess its time to check out and clean the artillery.  Hope I don't need it.  But the tools could probably use a good supply of ammo.   Always nice to have several thousand rounds for each tool.  Can always us It for rabbit hunting.  

Gotta go look for more ammo before things close today

No bulk ammo for 308 or 30:06 to be found today.  The only Brooms that i don't have any ammo for.  I'll have to keep looking.

Wife says we have over 2 months food at this time.  Guess its time to check out and clean the artillery.  Hope I don't need it.  But the tools could probably use a good supply of ammo.   Always nice to have several thousand rounds for each tool.  Can always us It for rabbit hunting.  

Gotta go look for more ammo before things close today

No bulk ammo for 308 or 30:06 to be found today.  The only Brooms that i don't have any ammo for.  I'll have to keep looking.

Taz,

2 months food will not be enough, you have to remember a 21 day incubation period, factor in at what level you need to withdraw from society, then realize that animal that eat on dead things can be infected. I'd say 6 months minimum.

Roger

• Like 1

NEXT IT WILL BE VAMPIRES AND WALKING DEAD,,,.... I THINK YOU GUYS ARE OVER HYPER PANAKING,,,,, THE 1917 flu killed over a million people......SO LETS PUT THING IN PROPER PERSPECTIVE,,,

Lets get the numbers right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic I have read some estimates higher than these but 50 - 100 million dead from the Spanish flu would be a conservative estimate by the look of it. Best regards Moray James.

Im not discounting the possibility of a snow ball effect or what could happen here with this new virus, but I found some of these numbers interesting.

Falling out of bed kills 450 people annually in the U.S.

6000 people will die this year in the U.S. due to texting and driving

Hippo's kill 3K people a year in Africa

More than 10 people will die in the US from a snack machine toppling over on top of them

Every day 28 people die from alcohol oriented crashes which comes to over 10K a year

Im not discounting the possibility of a snow ball effect or what could happen here with this new virus, but I found some of these numbers interesting.

Falling out of bed kills 450 people annually in the U.S.

6000 people will die this year in the U.S. due to texting and driving

Hippo's kill 3K people a year in Africa

More than 10 people will die in the US from a snack machine toppling over on top of them

Every day 28 people die from alcohol oriented crashes which comes to over 10K a year

Yeah... some 500 Americans die each day from tobacco related illness.  It is not the current rate of death but the potential consequences of mismanaging a disease that kills up to 70% of those who catch it.  There is zero room for mistakes.  

NEXT IT WILL BE VAMPIRES AND WALKING DEAD,,,.... I THINK YOU GUYS ARE OVER HYPER PANAKING,,,,, THE 1917 flu killed over a million people......SO LETS PUT THING IN PROPER PERSPECTIVE,,,

Ok perspective

The world is vastly different, and there was no air travel in 1917 so one person had contact with his or her inner circle and so on, now 1 person could literally have contact with thousands in a matter of a day or 2