nice rack

Paducah Home Theater

Knowing what I'd do now I'd do things differently but otherwise, do you know what the best solution is to retrofit a rack into a room? I'm fine with it just being stuck in a corner but it's got to look sharp if I do that. Was going to order a Middle Atlantic RCR but apparently they discontinued them.

• Like 1

Do you have a picture of all your stuff inside that one? Not sure I like the silver handle but otherwise it would suffice.

I saw a big bank of a couple million bucks worth of EMC2 racks recently... :drool: Pictures don't do it justice, totally badass.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

Do you have a picture of all your stuff inside that one? Not sure I like the silver handle but otherwise it would suffice.

I saw a big bank of a couple million bucks worth of EMC2 racks recently... :drool: Pictures don't do it justice, totally badass.

I didn't install the handles or casters... It is a mess right now but you asked for it. :)

20141110_145309_zpsf1fc4cb0.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Almost forgot about this thread.  Seems old school at this point.  Plan to order a Middle Atlantic RCS this week unless anybody else has any ideas. 

Otherwise I guess my favorite rack at this point belongs to Taylor Swift. :)  My... goodness...

taylor-swift-no-its-becky-shirt.png

• Like 1

Wait. I'm confused.

Yea, you and Bruce Jenner....

Wait, you don't have the hots for Bruce Jenner?  I'm confused.  

Especially confusing is all the accessories for racks.  My goodness.  I have narrowed it down to a list half a page long though so that's progress.  

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters