Dough for Joe - Gear for Cheer

opusk2k9

Agreed, as the OP we need to let this "distraction" die.

However, we no longer doubt who is right or wrong or who was wrong and wronged. 

I am sure this was just a misunderstanding, but I haven't heard that from the source.

I was taught to apologize for my mistakes, so I hope they have in a PM to Joe.

That's the last I will say on the subject.

Is anyone driving from Chicago area to MD over the holiday?

Now, can't we all just get along?...  Here are my puppies, since no one can stay mad at puppies.

post-51180-0-95440000-1418739441_thumb.j

• Like 4

And six months of cleaning the house after an "accident."

Never had much of a problem.  Our Dogs have been inside outside dogs.  They don't like to foul there own nest so to be watch full and provide plenty of outside room.  A fenced yard, and teach dog where to go.  A smart dog will use the area where he does not like to play.  No fun getting dog poop on the ball, or between the toes.

• Like 1

I have shown my dog over and over how to sh.... in the back yard and it took them 3 months to learn! I dont blame them, man that grass was cold! My poor neighbors!!!

Joe, I havent had the pleasure meeting you but I am honored to help when I can and expect nothing back. You owe me nothing my friend. If my bro's here say your good, good enough for me. Be looking for PP with note saying RC 3.

I have an extra RC 3 if someone wants to buy for $ 100.00. I'll pay for the shipping and I will also match the $ 100.00. Of course, send the PP to Joe, not me.

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

• Like 2

Joe, I havent had the pleasure meeting you but I am honored to help when I can and expect nothing back. You owe me nothing my friend. If my bro's here say your good, good enough for me. Be looking for PP with note saying RC 3.

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

mxr dad, very generous and great offer on the RC-3.  That is why this is such a great forum.