wow...4 KP-301's $400.

angusruler

I have an idea, if they're close to you - GET IN THE TRUCK AND GO BUY THEM.

Otherwise I'm really of the mind that this Forum does nothing but alert too many people to the sale and cause issues. 

I don't live in dallas....otherwise I would! B)

or Shreveport for that matter.

Edited by angusruler

I have an idea, if they're close to you - GET IN THE TRUCK AND GO BUY THEM.

Otherwise I'm really of the mind that this Forum does nothing but alert too many people to the sale and cause issues. 

I don't think this one really matters, a scam anyway....but I'm of a mind to agree.

Because sellers on Craigslist aren't like you guys. 

The more people call and email them expressing interest, the more the really good deals get scrutinized. They are then either pulled from sale, sold for a higher price to someone who shows up with a pile of cash, or a bidding war ensues. Bottom line, what was going to be a good deal for one of us vaporizes. 

• Like 2

Because sellers on Craigslist aren't like you guys. 

The more people call and email them expressing interest, the more the really good deals get scrutinized. They are then either pulled from sale, sold for a higher price to someone who shows up with a pile of cash, or a bidding war ensues. Bottom line, what was going to be a good deal for one of us vaporizes. 

I agree.  If I see something I want, I go like crazy to get it and talk about it later.  I never post about it till it's mine for 2 reasons.  First, as mentioned, the more people that know about it, the less my chances are of getting it and the greater the chance of the price going up.  Secondly and most important, I don't want to jinx myself.  Talking about it before you get it is just bad juju.

I do however enjoy posting things that are good deals that I don't want.  It's a way for other forum members to have a shot at something that they otherwise might have never seen without my "Alert".

• Like 1