Hope Gathering 2015 Pictures

mikebse2a3

have to give you a hard time being a Reggae, classic rock, jazz, blues, zydeco, Motown kind of person

So, into about 3 percent of our human musical heritage and nothing from the rest of the world or less than a half century old?  At least give barbershop a try if you must minimize your scope.  :P

Dave

• Moderators

But it's my favorite 3%. :D  

But really I will listen to almost anything, but always seem to go back to favorites. One of my favorites over the weekend was a LP of  I think maby  Louis Armstrong or similar played early evening one day. I heard so many different things I can't remember who it was but the sound quality was amazing, it was the only time I just sat and listened. Wish I could remember who it was.

have to give you a hard time being a Reggae, classic rock, jazz, blues, zydeco, Motown kind of person

So, into about 3 percent of our human musical heritage and nothing from the rest of the world or less than a half century old?  At least give barbershop a try if you must minimize your scope.  :P

Dave

Yep, I love it here.
  • Like 2

Dave

Dave,

Your music had it's time, but that time is past, for some reason, it died out???

After pondering this for some time.........

I have come to the conclusion that it may have something to do with the fact that your music sucks!!!

Your buddy... Roger :)

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

Just curious, out of all the speakers in the Klipsch catalog, how many are made in Hope? I know the Palladiums aren't. The pics show a lot of RF7lls, cinema stuff, and all the heritage, but what else? I don't think I saw any of the RP line.