Hope Gathering 2015 Pictures

mikebse2a3

I sure did enjoy these last few sets of pictures the most!

The shot of Rodney, his momma, and his daughter together is really nice, I missed that his momma was with us on Friday.

Seadog, do you think we could come up with the names between us and label them for those who missed it or did not get to know everybody??

I sure enjoyed getting to meet all of yawl!

Roger

• Like 3

• Moderators

Seadog, you did an awesome job documenting the event!  Looking at the pics makes me realize just how awesome these gatherings are.  It was so great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Looking at these pics also makes me realize just how blessed we are to have been introduced to Rodney!  Rodney and his friends were really so gracious to have us as their guests.  I'm still overwhelmed!

Can't wait to go back!!!!

• Like 5

Thanks Christy.  The photos provide a glimpse of what the event was like - but honestly, I think everyone who attended would agree that you really had to be there to understand how great this gathering turned out to be.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Thanks Christy.  The photos provide a glimpse of what the event was like - but honestly, I think everyone who attended would agree that you really had to be there to understand how great this gathering turned out to be.

I agree. It's impossible to convey to those who do not attend these gatherings  just how great they are.  Each one is always memorable, but this one in particular was spectacular in every way.  I don't think we could have asked for anything better.

• Like 1