Hope Gathering 2015 Pictures

mikebse2a3

Amazing pics, Seadog! My favorite is the tractor and stars though. :-D

That's my favorite too.  We don't get to see stars like that in the big city!

BTW, I borrowed dtel's tripod for that one (thanks dtel).

Edited by Seadog
  • Like 2

Yo Seadog, I suppose a cd/dvd of all the photos might be made available to attendees willing to pay????

Maybe we should try to compile everyone's photos (in full resolution of course) onto one disc for the attendees?  Could also include any phone video clips anyone may have. I know dtel was shooting a lot of photos also.  Production and mailing costs would be minimal.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Thanks Seadog I knew you would have some great pics. :)  It gives you an idea of how casual and relaxed it is at Rodneys place, everyone there makes you feel comfortable, not like a guest but like your there every week.  

• Moderators

Yo Seadog, I suppose a cd/dvd of all the photos might be made available to attendees willing to pay????

Maybe we should try to compile everyone's photos (in full resolution of course) onto one disc for the attendees?  Could also include any phone video clips anyone may have. I know dtel was shooting a lot of photos also.  Production and mailing costs would be minimal.

If you want to try this I could send you a disc with the pictures and you could put into one group, just send me a mailing address if interested.

If you want to try this I could send you a disc with the pictures and you could put into one group, just send me a mailing address if interested.

I will PM you with my address.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Was there wifi there? I couldn't get much of a cell signal. Not sure live streaming would be possible out there at Rodney's

There is definitely wifi there!!!  Yep, yep and yep.  Rodney is THE MAN!  He has thought of everything.  Password is on the bottom of the modem!  Ask me and I'll tell you how I know!!!!   :wub:

We are so incredibly blessed to have been introduced to this man!  He has left no stone unturned and is currently preparing for our gathering next year!

ROTFL...yes "Pay per view"!  LOL

Edited by dtel's wife