Hope Gathering 2015 Pictures

mikebse2a3

• Moderators

Okay, so I am going to go all "mushy" on y'all!  As always, I am so blessed to be in the presence of so many awesome friends that  I have the privilege of calling my family.  There aren't very many people that can understand the relationships and friendships that have been formed through the years with these gatherings.

I am truly saddened that some of you that have not attended these gatherings can not possibly understand what I mean by the above statements.  While we remain a tight group here on the forum there is nothing that compare to meeting each other in person and meeting their family members.  This friendship is what continually brings me back to this forum.....so many friends....so many people that I consider to be family.....when someone is not attendance they are truly missed.  

You sound like a really nice and caring person -- i know your husband is (even though he makes fun of me for getting hit by a truck and being addicted to del taco and ketchup).  I’m getting close to dropping out of society … getting back to my hippie roots and tossing a guitar in the car and starting the endless road trip.  Maybe I’ll pass through your neck of the woods.  I’m glad you got to see some of your forum friends this past weekend.

Steve

BigStewMan our door is always open.  Can't blame you for "dropping out of society". We always have room for friends!  Would love to have you come stay!

• Like 2

I like to people watch (and listen) and EXCEPT for our love of Klipsch and audio there was literally no reason for us to gather together, we're just that diverse of a group. And yet we did gather and managed to find all sorts of similarities and topics with which to discuss and laugh about it. pretty cool if you think about it.

How about our Love for Paul Wilbur Klipsch and the family we have made here on the forum??

I know those reasons and seeing my Buddy Kevin again and his brother and meeting Kristy is why I went.

I surely would not have drove 16 hours for my love of Audio or any love of what Klipsch has become, I could have drove 2.5 hours to Indy for that!!!

Roger

i wouldn't have driven just for the brand or music either.. my point was that it is the genesis for all of us even hanging out because we're such a diverse group of people.. and i think that's pretty cool. i didn't care if we played a single album as long as I was hanging out with all of you - and I didn't even fully hang out with everyone!!

• Like 2

Okay, so I am going to go all "mushy" on y'all!  As always, I am so blessed to be in the presence of so many awesome friends that  I have the privilege of calling my family.  There aren't very many people that can understand the relationships and friendships that have been formed through the years with these gatherings.

I am truly saddened that some of you that have not attended these gatherings can not possibly understand what I mean by the above statements.  While we remain a tight group here on the forum there is nothing that compare to meeting each other in person and meeting their family members.  This friendship is what continually brings me back to this forum.....so many friends....so many people that I consider to be family.....when someone is not attendance they are truly missed.

Man Oh man....she's going all kissy-poo on us now.... :o

Wish I could have been there :(

Richard,

Damned it you were missed!!

Get off your BUTT and make sure you make it in 2016!!!

Rog

I've always been "kissy-poo"!  I'm just not an ear lobe freak like you Coytee!

Which is as it should be.  There is balance in the world.  You are all kissy-poo.....and I'll check out the ear lobes.... :wub:

• Like 1

• Moderators

The Klipsch manufacturing operations as viewed from the road near Oakhaven, tucked away in the surrounding Arkansas country-side

Did you hear banjos strumming?

Only from a distance, but it may have been from the chicken plant ?

• Like 1

Richard,

Rog

Which is as it should be.  There is balance in the world.  You are all kissy-poo.....and I'll check out the ear lobes.... :wub:

Just don't go all Beeker on us Richard, ya FREAK! :)

Rog

• Like 1

• Moderators

Richard,

Rog

Just don't go all Beeker on us Richard, ya FREAK! :)

Rog

Coytee is so far removed from ANYTHING resembling Beeker.  OMG, this has me ROTFL!!!!  Coytee's eyes are ALWAYS focused and his feet definitely touch the ground!!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I like to people watch (and listen) and EXCEPT for our love of Klipsch and audio there was literally no reason for us to gather together, we're just that diverse of a group. And yet we did gather and managed to find all sorts of similarities and topics with which to discuss and laugh about it. pretty cool if you think about it.

How about our Love for Paul Wilbur Klipsch and the family we have made here on the forum??

I know those reasons and seeing my Buddy Kevin again and his brother and meeting Kristy is why I went.

I surely would not have drove 16 hours for my love of Audio or any love of what Klipsch has become, I could have drove 2.5 hours to Indy for that!!!

Roger

i wouldn't have driven just for the brand or music either.. my point was that it is the genesis for all of us even hanging out because we're such a diverse group of people.. and i think that's pretty cool. i didn't care if we played a single album as long as I was hanging out with all of you - and I didn't even fully hang out with everyone!!

Michael, I don't think you could possibly be anymore "introverted" that I am.  I love the people on here....I have never in my entire life felt completely accepted.  Meeting you was definitely a highlight of the trip.  Written words can be so difficult to decipher at times....seeing someone in person always completes the picture.  Hugs...Michael Ray!

I want to also thank Jim Hunter for taking the time to give tours at the Klipsch Museum..!!!

He was telling me they are bringing PWK's archives back to Hope and showed me two rooms full of paperwork and other things.

Thanks Jim for spending time talking with me and especially about PWK and Richard Heyser. 

miketn :)

• Like 2

Then the "Official" Tour and "Unofficial" Poking around commenced. 

post-7643-0-79040000-1429112735_thumb.jp

We found these really cute computer speakers for the conference room.

post-7643-0-39880000-1429112775_thumb.jp

The official Stencil Department showing off some prototypes.

post-7643-0-12920000-1429112846_thumb.jp

The entrance to Narnia.

post-7643-0-04720000-1429112946_thumb.jp

I can hear your brain in here.

post-7643-0-92360000-1429112993_thumb.jp

I know just what I'm gonna do with this...

post-7643-0-57120000-1429113067_thumb.jp

3 Stooges resurface in Hope....

post-7643-0-32520000-1429113133_thumb.jp

History repeats itself repeats itself repeats itself

post-7643-0-66720000-1429113202_thumb.jp

• Like 6

I was all like...Dude, I just farted and you couldn't even hear it" and he was like "man this is a sound proof room not smell proof!"  Somebody open the door!!!  Oh god, they can't hear me!!!!

i can hear your brain in here.JPG

Edited by CECAA850
  • Like 3