Thad is now a MODERATOR!

minermark

After the past 6 years, I even miss the Peanut Farmer!!!

would you wash the peanuts down with a Billy Beer?

I would eat the peanuts out of Jimmy's poop and wash it down with Billie's Beer if it would somehow make this clown and Hillary magically disappear off the face of the Earth forever!

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

R.N. wearing TV makeup might have changed the world. (No + or - implications, just an observation from one who was "there".)BTW, I didn't vote in the moderator thread, but after having met him, I'd vote for him .

SSH

Edited by ssh

As far as I know he is the first cross dresser moderator we have had.

Oh, you did not know about Dave???

Well I did have suspicion and the picture from Hope only added to the confusion.  If you look at the picture of dtel's wine glass and look in the reflection Dave appears to be wearing a blue dress :mellow:  Hey...I'm all for dressing in whatever makes you feel comfortable.

• Like 1

For extra color.. I'm using Cornwalls, about 7.5 feet from the LP, with average volume at about 75-85dB, peaks around 90dB and this is more than sufficient. Even if I do stress the tubes, these particular ones aren't "sexy" and only cost about $4 each. :D

75 to 90db measured at 7.5ft from the speaker? Seems plenty loud enough for my everyday listening levels. It's pretty rare when we want to turn up the music beyond that..... but then, my children aren't in high school yet. I'm sure they'll (on in particular) give my cornwalls (neighbors too) to the stress test.

My comment on stressing the components wasn't specific about tubes, I meant components in-general, Xfrmer, caps, pots, etc. etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...