Worlds most expensive speakers (OT)

AaronH

Guest Steven1963

First speakers on the list:

"The Opulence incorporates Dark Star, an optional second way of experiencing music which is independent of the drivers in the speaker itself and delivers music into the listeners brain, bypassing the ears. All other traditional speakers have produced sound which arrives at the brain through the ears. Dark Star is perceived as delivering music INSIDE the listeners brain and can be fully experienced with the ears completely plugged. This is the only speaker in the world with such technology."

:o

I'll just leave that open for comment.

• Like 1

First speakers on the list:

"The Opulence incorporates Dark Star, an optional second way of experiencing music which is independent of the drivers in the speaker itself and delivers music into the listeners brain, bypassing the ears. All other traditional speakers have produced sound which arrives at the brain through the ears. Dark Star is perceived as delivering music INSIDE the listeners brain and can be fully experienced with the ears completely plugged. This is the only speaker in the world with such technology."

:o

I'll just leave that open for comment.

I wonder if they use the same technology for their headphones!

I beg to differ, I have the most expensive speakers in the world. Any 2 speakers in my warehouse can be bought for 1,00000,00000,00000,0000. Is that even enough zeros? Any takers? Oh yeah, free shipping!!

• Like 2

I beg to differ, I have the most expensive speakers in the world. Any 2 speakers in my warehouse can be bought for 1,00000,00000,00000,0000. Is that even enough zeros? Any takers? Oh yeah, free shipping!!

Does that come with free set-up as well? If not, I'm out!

I wonder if they use the same technology for their headphones!

I've got a time machine in my basement. 

Can you go back in time and buy me $1k in Microsoft Stock...please? Then I can cash it in now, and have some cash. :)

Can they be bi-amped :D

• Like 1

• Moderators

Wait I am pretty sure while in Hope I could have plugged my ears completely and still heard everything playing through Kevin's speakers, the neighbor said he could hear it in the next county. :blink:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1