Disturbance

oldtimer

Been using the Windows 10 Technical Preview at work for a few weeks (off and on... it's set up as a virtual machine on one of our servers). It's got most of the bugs out already.

• Like 1

Still.  My cup runneth empty.  Minermark, send me some scotch!

Mark, don't send him anything till I get my toaster!

@ 4:58 pm yesterday, you replied to oldtimer about this "Toaster", @ 6pm Comcast total wipeout of service from wash to silicone valley including me, for two hours..........Talk about the "Toaster" is all it takes :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

@ 4:58 pm yesterday, you replied to oldtimer about this "Toaster", @ 6pm Comcast total wipeout of service from wash to silicone valley including me, for two hours..........Talk about the "Toaster" is all it takes

It's certainly Brian's fault then.

Been using the Windows 10 Technical Preview at work for a few weeks (off and on... it's set up as a virtual machine on one of our servers). It's got most of the bugs out already.

Been reading about it... this release is suppose to be a winner!!! ..... but I'll still wait a year after the release, before taking the plunge.

I feel a disturbance in the force.  Just sayin'.

the convergence of the tectonic plates has passed, only minor rumblings currently. My heart bleeds for the karate kid, the dumpsters have been purged, and pressure washed.

Edited by Gilbert
  • Like 1

I've heard bad things about Win. 8, even when a couple of guys in here said "all is well", 95%+ of the information I read on CNET and TOM's said otherwise. Needless to say, when I purchased my laptop about 1.5 ago, I ordered it with Win. 7 Pro.

Anyway, Win 10 is suppose to be what Windows 8.* should have been.... same ole, same ole....... but hey, what do I know, my knowledge is limited on to what I've read.

Anyway, Win 10 is suppose to be what Windows 8.* should have been.... same ole, same ole....... but hey, what do I know, my knowledge is limited on to what I've read.

Precisely.  That's how MS published "winners."  They fix the godawful of the last release. 

That's why I have faith in this one.  It's been their MO since the beginning.  Actually, first time out it took 2 awful releases and an service pack to get to 3.15, the first usable version.

Dave