More Paypal BS..................Anyone seen this one

joessportster

Had a sale of my Havana Dac agreed on a price guy wanted to pay Via Paypal so we agreed he sends Pmt. Paypal says Payment Pending Holding the $$$ for up to 21 days and will not release it till the buyer acknowledges receipt of items

we were conversing through Audio Asylum, Nothing to do with Ebay (ebay had a similar rule for new sellers with under 10 sales or 90 days a while back)

Who in there right mind would agree to this term, all the perspective buyer has to do is say I never received it and you are out your item and the $$$ :pwk_bs: 

Guess I am only using paypal to pay for stuff from now on, They have really gone off the deep end 

that's funny... I just sold some stuff on eBay last week and I got my money released and posted to my account within two days.

I think that hold policy above is for Credit Cards and not direct withdrawal from bank account transactions.

• Moderators

that's funny... I just sold some stuff on eBay last week and I got my money released and posted to my account within two days.

I think that hold policy above is for Credit Cards and not direct withdrawal from bank account transactions.

OP says it's Paypal holding the funds.  If purchaser used credit/debit card there should be no problem with Paypal releasing the funds.  They will hold funds if purchaser uses an echeck.  Sent you a PM Joe.

• Like 1