Is this a 1st?

ZEUS121996

Carl had to lock his own thread. After asking that it not become a topic on a certain subject, a member immediately made it that subject. I would say something insulting but really what's the point?

My condolences go out to the families and victims in Paris. Can we please leave it at that, or do we need another hair brain to get this locked?

Sorry you locked yourself out Carl

Mark

The really interesting thing going on here is the fact the forum is going right back to Pre-BS forum days, this subject matter is daily "Chat" in the BS forum.

The BS forum after 6Mo has 85 topics and 4K posts.

The BS forum has slowed down now that the players have vetted whatever scratches them at the time.

Quite frankly when i see them daily chatting in the main forum, issues such as this one, i think they are getting tired of no having "FreshMeat" to spar with, so here it is, after 6 Mo we are right back to common internet open forum chat.

You can pretty much see the Mod's have been sucked into this "Open Forum Chat" once again also.

• Moderators

If you are going to sit around and WHINE, you have to do it in Chads ear personally and repeatedly throughout the day!

SHHHH...don't tell everyone how to get to be a moderator.

Dave

MUMs the word, Dave!

Roger

For the record, I never once whined. I was merely persistent in my request.

It is all about Perspective Michael :)

Kimda like people from the US are pissed because so called moderate Muslims do not denounce the Radicals in their religion as doing wrong!

Similarly, I remember several people who were there who were already moderators and none of them are denouncing this claim?

Roger

As one can clearly see, Thad was/is a loser.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/151550-vote-for-your-choice-to-be-klipsch-forums-next-top-moderator/

I was/am still quite fine with election results, after all that is the American way.

However when a loser suddenly gains favor and position trumping due process, Pretty much will never live it down.

And ill be right here to remind the masses, Whining/bellyaching/crying/buyin drink(s) can work in you're favor in the end.

P.S. LMFAO

So he is a usurper?

Or is he an imposter?

I could help you draft a Petition for a redress of your grievances.

Can you start a poll to ask whether he should be recalled where members can respond anonymously?

• Like 2

If you are going to sit around and WHINE, you have to do it in Chads ear personally and repeatedly throughout the day!

SHHHH...don't tell everyone how to get to be a moderator.

Dave

MUMs the word, Dave!

Roger

For the record, I never once whined. I was merely persistent in my request.

It is all about Perspective Michael :)

Kimda like people from the US are pissed because so called moderate Muslims do not denounce the Radicals in their religion as doing wrong!

Similarly, I remember several people who were there who were already moderators and none of them are denouncing this claim?

Roger

As one can clearly see, Thad was/is a loser.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/151550-vote-for-your-choice-to-be-klipsch-forums-next-top-moderator/

I was/am still quite fine with election results, after all that is the American way.

However when a loser suddenly gains favor and position trumping due process, Pretty much will never live it down.

And ill be right here to remind the masses, Whining/bellyaching/crying/buyin drink(s) can work in you're favor in the end.

P.S. LMFAO

So he is a usurper?

Or is he an imposter?

I could help you draft a Petition for a redress of your grievances.

Can you start a poll to ask whether he should be recalled where members can respond anonymously?

Forum deserves better than a weasel in the wood pile.

No other Mod acts/provolks thru his BS comments, constantly trying to insite members so he can push "His" button, i know, i have lived it.

Im am but a mear messenger, not my call.

• Moderators

Carl had to lock his own thread. After asking that it not become a topic on a certain subject, a member immediately made it that subject. I would say something insulting but really what's the point?

My condolences go out to the families and victims in Paris. Can we please leave it at that, or do we need another hair brain to get this locked?

Mark

The really interesting thing going on here is the fact the forum is going right back to Pre-BS forum days, this subject matter is daily "Chat" in the BS forum.

The BS forum has slowed down now that the players have vetted whatever scratches them at the time.

Quite frankly when i see them daily chatting in the main forum, issues such as this one, i think they are getting tired of no having "FreshMeat" to spar with, so here it is, after 6 Mo we are right back to common internet open forum chat.

You can pretty much see the Mod's have been sucked into this "Open Forum Chat" once again also.

I predicted that when the BS Forum went public but had a prohibitively high (in my opinion) post requirement. It should be more like 500.

Mods can move a thread right? Anything that is political in nature should just be moved there.

Mods could keep topics on track just by interjecting that if it doesn't stay on track it will be moved.

Stuff that is obviously/blatantly political could also be locked right away with a reminder that there is another section for those types of topics.

I was really hoping when the BS section was publicly announced that it would create an area where all of this crap could be discussed, but when I saw what the minimum numbers was, and the post counts of who the biggest offenders were, I thought there still might be hope if the Mods acted in accordance with Chad's intended result. Unfortunately that didnt happen and we are right back to where we were, as you say.

Chad will have to deal with this again unfortunately, probably sooner rather than later. Hopefully he will reconsider a more relaxed entrance requirement for BS, something high enough to exclude the nuts, but low enough to include the people who are on here who just can't control themselves.

Edited by dwilawyer
  • Like 1

Mark

I predicted that when the BS Forum went public but had a prohibitively high (in my opinion) post requirement. It should be more like 500.

Mods can move a thread right? Anything that is political in nature should just be moved there.

Mods could keep topics on track just by interjecting that if it doesn't stay on track it will be moved.

Stuff that is obviously/blatantly political could also be locked right away with a reminder that there is another section for those types of topics.

I was really hoping when the BS section was publicly announced that it would create an area where all of this crap could be discussed, but when I saw what the minimum numbers was, and the post counts of who the biggest offenders were, I thought there still might be hope if the Mods acted in accordance with Chad's intended result. Unfortunately that didnt happen and we are right back to where we were, as you say.

Chad will have to deal with this again unfortunately, probably sooner rather than later. Hopefully he will reconsider a more relaxed entrance requirement for BS, something high enough to exclude the nuts, but low enough to include the people who are on here who just can't control themselves.

Yes! Agree.

I am NOT alone in seeing this.

We are now, no better than we were.

I for one cannot blame forum members for their interest in subjects that matter to them.

• Moderators

something high enough to exclude the nuts, but low enough to include the people who are on here who just can't control themselves.

so are you wanting Mark included, or exlcuded? I simply can't tell from this statement..

Mark who?

It isn't up to me to include, or exclude anybody. Nuts, as in the people who join and a day or two later are espousing neo-nazi rhetoric or conspiracy theory crap.

You haven't been consulted in having to ban any nuts yet? I can understand that.