Oak Belles

wstrickland1

Selling these beautiful Belles that I worked so hard to get from Jim. They're fantastic but just are too damn big for my space. It's not the wife, she's cool with whatever but they just don't work. 

I'm sure Jim has some pictures of the actual speakers somewhere on here and I will get some as well. Early 80's, AA crossovers freshened up w/ Sonicaps by Jim and in nice shape.

$2,000

• Like 1

Ooooh! I so want these...but I have a feeling they may be a long way from British Columbia...?

EVERYTHING is a long way from BC....except BC..and I'm sure that's just fine!! :)

The Belles are in Charleston, SC.

Except where I live. That's why I bought my Belles from BC.  :)

Looks like you got them from IN to SC.  How much did it cost to ship?  I'm in the Memphis TN area.  Wonder what it would take to get them here?  

Road trip  :emotion-29:   :emotion-21:

IMHO, the Belle is the best looking speaker cabinet ever. I wouldn't trust them to a shipping company. To get mine, I rented a mini van and made a road trip of it. It is a memorable addition to this addiction  ...hobby.  :)

• Like 1

They would look fabulous in my living room... Looking for something that takes up a little less space? Talk to MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE about a working out a swap deal. Road trip ready here!

Sorry BOSS....were not getting Bell's.....

Our next Klipsch speaker will be some Jubilee's......ok cats out of the bag....

MKP :-)

You got a better shot at jujubees than jubilees

Judging by your husbands icon, you have already experienced the La Scala / Belle sound! (although I have heard that the bass is restricted if you store you children in the bin). Time to go to the next level! I am afraid I will have to side with MKP! Good thing my wife isn't on the forum or she would cancel out my vote (and she wins all ties)

Edited by MookieStl
  • Like 3

AHHHH!!!!! This is killing me! I have been craving a set of Belles for about 8 years or so, but normally they're so far away. These are only 3 hours away, I'm in the Greenville area.

We're putting money towards finishing our basement at the moment, including a dedicated theater.

AHHHH!!!!! This is killing me! I have been craving a set of Belles for about 8 years or so, but normally they're so far away. These are only 3 hours away, I'm in the Greenville area.

We're putting money towards finishing our basement at the moment, including a dedicated theater.

Carpe diem my man.......

Do it.... Do it....

MKP :-)

• Like 2