I don't want to be an adult anymore,looking for a family to take me in as a 6 year old girl

Jim

I've known 3 people in my life that wanted the sex change operation, they were all men, and went out and were very "quiet" about it.They also were male prostitutes to get the money to go through with it. They never threw it in anyone's face, in fact they were the opposite.

My problem with all of this today with the "movement" for them and gay people is that it's forced down our throats daily. If someone wants to live a certain lifestyle, that's their right.Just don't push it in my face to the point it's forced on me. Funny thing is you protest for being heterosexual, and you're labeled racist. I have a gay cousin, I have several gay friends, and none of them force it on anyone. I don't need to be forced to know what anyone's background is when it comes to what type of person they are attracted to, and it shouldn't also be taboo for me to say what I like.

At the same time, we shouldn't be forced to acknowledge someone for making a spectacle of themselves like this person, mentally ill or not. This person nor Bruce Jenner are not role models for me, and in my opinion Bruce Jenner should never have had any type of award given to him for being the spectacle he has become. I'm a woman,address me as a woman,and oh by the way I still have a penis and use it on other women. What a joke.

Insofar as taxpayers are concerned--No one's taxes are funding these operations in this country.

Not true, there is a man in prison who is supposedly going to get the operation(s) to become a woman on the tax payers. I believe he won the case already, it was supposedly cruel  punishment for him to be denied the surgery, Although I don't see why this means the peoples taxes should pay for this, he should at the very least have to pay for the surgery himself.

But this has nothing to do with my tax theory, that is just a making fun of the whole situation and how stupid our government has become,

Also I don't care about anyones feelings a man will never be a woman no matter how he feels or what surgery is performed artifcial is artificial. Margarine is not real butter and cannot legally claim to be.

Also sorry the man in the video is not a six year old girl no matter how he feels or how badly he may want it.

Okay--I stand corrected on the one getting the surgery on California's taxpayers dime. Insofar as not caring for anyone's feelings who fits into that category, as mentioned, I've had to deal with the situation several times and decided it's not my business to judge, doesn't effect me personally, and will address them as they wish.

WTF??

This Butt Twinkie needs a daily dose of good old fashion AZZ Whoopin till it decides it has a responsibility to put it's kids needs before it's own demented wants!

"Tried to commit suicide the last time on it's oldest daughters wedding day" It's NOT your day Butt Twinkie, that day should be all about YOUR daughter, get over yourself!!

• Like 1

Until they can change a Y chromosome into an X, it's all cosmetic as far as I'm concerned.  This guy takes it to a whole 'nother level though. 

This actually was my first thought on the subject and I totally agree with the dude in the link...Then again, when you've known a child for a couple of years that was *different* and after not seeing them for year they come back and the parents want you to address them as the other gender it is a unique experience. I admit I questioned it at first, but knowing the parents and child decided it's not for us to judge and regardless if the kid has an operation as an adult they will more than likely be different all of their life.

Insofar as taxpayers are concerned--No one's taxes are funding these operations in this country.

Not true, there is a man in prison who is supposedly going to get the operation(s) to become a woman on the tax payers. I believe he won the case already, it was supposedly cruel  punishment for him to be denied the surgery, Although I don't see why this means the peoples taxes should pay for this, he should at the very least have to pay for the surgery himself.

But this has nothing to do with my tax theory, that is just a making fun of the whole situation and how stupid our government has become,

Also I don't care about anyones feelings a man will never be a woman no matter how he feels or what surgery is performed artifcial is artificial. Margarine is not real butter and cannot legally claim to be.

Also sorry the man in the video is not a six year old girl no matter how he feels or how badly he may want it.

Okay--I stand corrected on the one getting the surgery on California's taxpayers dime. Insofar as not caring for anyone's feelings who fits into that category, as mentioned, I've had to deal with the situation several times and decided it's not my business to judge, doesn't effect me personally, and will address them as they wish.

Nope, not fair to others around the "IT's"

Had to work with one, had to switch assignments on a regular basis with "it", in the middle of shifts because patients would refuse to have it for a nurse.

Wanna be a "FREAK"? fine, but don't let it affect me, because that was a real PIA!

• Like 1