Have to let my CF-3s go :-(

mattSER

Business has slowed to a dead stop due to heavy snowfall, and I have to get rid of a lot of stuff to make January rent.

Here's my CF-3s. Asking $500 from forum members.
https://denver.craigslist.org/ele/5368693836.html

Also selling two 50" Panasonic plasmas for cheap, if anyone's interested.

Anywaaay, don't judge me too harshly. Just trying to get by. :-(

Thanks

Edited by mattSER

Sorry about business but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I flew into Denver on Monday for 2 days of meetings. They cancelled close to 200 flights on Tuesday. Spent about 5 hours at DIA that 

evening before finally getting on a flight home.

Good luck with a quick sale!

My heart goes out to you brother.  Had to do the same a few years ago to pay some bills.  Even though I had to sell some very well regarded gear and Klipsch speakers, I made it through without missing them too much.  Priorities first.

Good fortune for your future.

Bill

I feel ya mattSER.....

Things are really slow at the shop for me and the wife.... We just paid our rent last week and paid our mortgage the day before it was late....Over the years we have sold stuff to make rent....

Most have no clue how tough it is owning your own business.....The "public" think you have sooooo much money cuz you have your own business......yea right....

When times are good, it's great....but when things dry up it really sucks.... Hang in there my man....do what ya gotta do....there will be more speakers....

GLWS....

MKP :-)

• Like 1

Thanks for the dimensions... I'm trying to contact a nephew in Longmont. Can't promise anything, but I would like to see if he could get them and hold on to them until I could arrange picking them up.

Bruce

Edited by Marvel