'90 Scalas in indy- make offer

calhockey10

Can we get some blurrier photographs please...

I don't know about that.

I find that if I remove my glasses, drink 3 shots of Vodka and then shake my head vigorously to the left & right with a bit of counter clockwise rotation mixed in, I can see them perfectly clear.

:blink:

So im talking to the guy in chicago and he slipped and said they came out of a club, i asked what the story is, originally he inherited them, his grandfather owned a club and had the Scalas in there with 2 RSW-15s. He likes those. I'm trying to get him to part with one of those

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996
  • Like 1

You guys do the Klipsch community a real service, you really do.  I'm not looking for LS's but if I were I would never have noticed the details in the pics with all the problems you found.

And of course I'm not from the area, but why would a seller in Chicago advertise in Indy?  I've got to think there is a huge potential buying market in Chicago.

You guys do the Klipsch community a real service, you really do.  I'm not looking for LS's but if I were I would never have noticed the details in the pics with all the problems you found.

And of course I'm not from the area, but why would a seller in Chicago advertise in Indy?  I've got to think there is a huge potential buying market in Chicago.

The one in Indy is a scam Doc

Mark