$$$$$$Power Ball$$$$$$

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

I'm not going to lie.  If I won it all, I would probably do a lot of cocaine.

I seem to remember a night where two alien “junkies” consumed large quantities of plutonium nyborg while piloting a space ship.  While trying to land the ship on a space station, one alien says to the other, ““It’s like, you know your perspective is fuc*ed so you just gotta let your hands work the controls as if you’re straight.” :ph34r:

Yup that about sums it up,  with a pair of Jubilees and some fine tunes.  My cousin introduced me to Heavy Metal back in the early 90s, that has to be one of my favorite scenes.

• Like 2

Contemplating going down and picking up the basement

You must be very strong.

Maybe, but I think it may be the plutonium nyborg talking.

_ plutonium nyborg dangerous.jpg

post-36163-0-90400000-1452396193_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 1

Steelers lose.  Darn.  :(

The biggest play was on a fumble by Bengals that Steelers recovered and run back for a TD.  It would have won the game for them, but instead ref's BLEW IT by blowing the whistle and instead got the ball at the spot of the recovery on their own 20.  They never scored again after Big Ben was knocked out of the game, and in fact I don't think they even got another first down.

Can you thread crap on your own thread?  :wacko2:

+++

BTW I'll check to see if I won the $950 if the news reports somebody from West Virginia won.

They won't.

Edited by wvu80

The biggest play was on a fumble by Bengals that Steelers recovered and run back for a TD.  It would have won the game for them, but instead ref's BLEW IT by blowing the whistle and instead got the ball at the spot of the recovery on their own 20.  They never scored again after Big Ben was knocked out of the game, and in fact I don't think they even got another first down.

+++

BTW I'll check to see if I won the $950 if the news reports somebody from West Virginia won.

They won't.

Steelers WIN.

+++

They won't.

Steelers WIN.

What?????

They threw an INT with 1:50 left.  Game over at that point.  I turned the TV off and left the room in disgust.

You have GOT to be kidding!  :o

Edited by wvu80

+++

They won't.

Steelers WIN.

What?????

They threw an INT with 1:50 left.  Game over at that point.  I turned the TV off and left the room in disgust.

You have GOT to be kidding!  :o

No.  He is not.  :P

Another game that looked to be over before it was!

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1

• Moderators
Another game that looked to be over before it was!

It would have been over if it weren't for a cheap shot = penalty and then a player bumping an assistant on the field= another penalty.    What it looked like at least, Vontaze Burfict looked out of control even after being warned by his coach and officials ? I don't keep up with either team or know them but it appeared that way.

Just looked at the news on-line.....NO WINNER  jackpot to rise to 1.3 Billion :o

Looks like we can keep MKPs thread alive for another three or four days :emotion-21:

Welp, i suppose i'll go look up the numbers and see if i got my five outta six.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Just looked at the news on-line.....NO WINNER  jackpot to rise to 1.3 Billion :o

Looks like we can keep MKPs thread alive for another three or four days :emotion-21:

Welp, i suppose i'll go look up the numbers and see if i got my five outta six.

Oh no...I already started spending my winnings. 

Now what?  :unsure:

• Like 2

Just looked at the news on-line.....NO WINNER jackpot to rise to 1.3 Billion :o Looks like we can keep MKPs thread alive for another three or four days :emotion-21:

Fantastic!   :)

Now I can suspend reality and live in my winner's fantasy world for another four days.  :emotion-19:

• Like 2