What are your TOP 3 Klipsch models you've ever owned?

mattSER

Klipsch pro media 2.0

Klipsch pro media 4.2

Klipsch Reference Series R28-F

These are not the only speakers I've owned but the R28-F's are the last. I've waited since 1971 for a final set of speakers. Yes I heard some excellent equipment extremely expensive stuff that cost as much as my house but I am poor but that doesn't mean I can't be satisfied. For many years a high quality pair of speakers evaded me. Now I have a media room that is eleven feet long and ten feet wide, opposing walls are absorbing/reflecting my reclining seat is centered five feet from the walls and six feet center from speakers. I am bi-amped 300 watts per channel driving the tweeters/midrange horn now using the amp that is the best with mids/highs. Driving the two 8" woofers with 300 watts using the amp that has the highest damping factor. I had six months using amps switched one claims damping factor >150 the other >50. The 150 claims it is more like 200 while the >50 tested higher than >200. How it doesn't sound by June will be interesting.

Klipsch pro media 2.0

Klipsch pro media 4.2

Klipsch Reference Series R28-F

These are not the only speakers I've owned but the R28-F's are the last. I've waited since 1971 for a final set of speakers. Yes I heard some excellent equipment extremely expensive stuff that cost as much as my house but I am poor but that doesn't mean I can't be satisfied. For many years a high quality pair of speakers evaded me. Now I have a media room that is eleven feet long and ten feet wide, opposing walls are absorbing/reflecting my reclining seat is centered five feet from the walls and six feet center from speakers. I am bi-amped 300 watts per channel driving the tweeters/midrange horn now using the amp that is the best with mids/highs. Driving the two 8" woofers with 300 watts using the amp that has the highest damping factor. I had six months using amps switched one claims damping factor >150 the other >50. The 150 claims it is more like 200 while the >50 tested higher than >200. How it doesn't sound by June will be interesting.

I for one am happy that you are satisfied.

that is a claim that many here will never be able to make.

Good for you! :)

Roger

In no particular order, depends on the day, the music and sometimes just because. They are all wonderful sounding and bring me great happiness.

Chorus 2's- Crite's Crossovers, Titanium tweeter diaphragms and phenolic mid diaphragms

KLF 20's

Heresy 1's

• Like 1

This one's easy because I've only ever owned three Klipsch speaker systems*:

1) Forte II

2) Promedia 2.1

3) Synergy SP-1

The first one is the finest full-range speaker I've ever owned.  The second is the best computer speaker I've ever heard.  And the third was my prize in the "Klipsch Storyteller" contest that the company held back in 2002-2003 and are the first and only true home theater speakers I've ever owned.  The runner-up prize was supposed to be a pair of Heresy but I was just getting into home theater at the time and had no budget to get the subwoofer I'd need to use with the Heresy in an HT set up.  The SP-1 (with a powered sub in each tower) was exactly what I wanted but production had just ended!  So I asked pretty please can I have a pair of SP-1 instead of my Heresy prize?  What do you know - they restarted production and cranked out one more pair just for me.  Yes, I own the last production pair of SP-1 on the planet (a fact that nobody cares about since it was a speaker nobody seemed to want).  Still, it's a story I enjoy telling (pun intended).

*Other brands I've owned besides Klipsch: PSB, DBX, ADS, JBL, Bose, Design Acoustics, Polk, AR, Scott, Minimus, Advent, Fisher, Pioneer, Technics. 

• Like 1

In no particular order, depends on the day, the music and sometimes just because. They are all wonderful sounding and bring me great happiness.

Chorus 2's- Crite's Crossovers, Titanium tweeter diaphragms and phenolic mid diaphragms

KLF 20's

Heresy 1's

have you tried dropping those Crites tweeter diaphragms and phenolic mid diaphragms into the K79 and mid horns in your KLF20 yet? Its a tasty mix.

• 2 weeks later...

Klipschorns - With Cello Audio Pallett Equalizer

Klipsch CF 4 Version 1

Original Forte with DJK Mods

I know we are only supposed to list 3 Klipsch, but I picked up a full set of KSP 300 speakers, with matching center and surrounds. I am quite impressed with these speakers.

• Like 1

Owned is still minimal!

1.  RB-81ii

2.  R-15M

3.  KB-15 (2 sets)

4.  B-10

That's all I've owned - and I still have them all... and enjoy them all, too. 3. & 4. are extension speakers for my SW radios. 1. is my all time favorite office stereo while 2. is my hobby room stereo.