Wow! 50 dead in early morning night club shooting?

JL Sargent

This ideology is not something you can curb or change. It is a religious belief by radical Islamists that will stop at nothing to destroy the west and the way we live. I do not feel sorry for the Muslims living in the US as previously stated by another poster, out of 1.7 Billion Muslims I can count on one hand how many speak out against this violence.

Then you haven't been keeping track of the statements including at the first press conference of an Imam who spoke against this violence... 

Thank you for proving my point further. Once again a single man speaking out among millions living among us. By the way, his view was that it was not done in the name of religion but rather a gun problem.

Being a Muslim himself and sympathizing with their beliefs only endangers the US people further.

???  So the rev Wright thing was just being a tourist to a Christian church?

Please post your list of non-Muslims that have given up their birth names to take on Muslim names. By the way, I see nothing Christian about anything that Rev Wright teaches. He teaches racism, division and shame on this country. Nothing in there yet about Christianity that I have heard.

Thank you for proving my point further. Once again a single man speaking out among millions living among us. By the way, his view was that it was not done in the name of religion but rather a gun problem.

I just gave you the latest one I saw watching the limited amount of media today--If you want to find more google "Muslims against terrorism," and you will find a lot more. Btw, your statement is akin to those in Iraq making the claim we don't speak out against what we did over there--They of course are wrong and we do.

Being a Muslim himself and sympathizing with their beliefs only endangers the US people further.

Please post your list of non-Muslims that have given up their birth names to take on Muslim names. By the way, I see nothing Christian about anything that Rev Wright teaches. He teaches racism, division and shame on this country. Nothing in there yet about Christianity that I have heard.

You are way off track.  You sound like trump, who had people on the ground and was going to blow the lid off of everything regarding the birther conspiracy.  He had nothing, and still does.

• Like 1

From my point of view, not much true Christianity being spewed from "Reverend" Wright's mouth.

Bill

He speaks out against inequality with a rhetorical flair.  I guess Jesus loved inequality.

• Like 1

From my point of view, not much true Christianity being spewed from "Reverend" Wright's mouth.

Bill

I have been following Christianity for a while and can tell you they run from extreme fundamentalists to only thinking one needs to be saved...Most fall into the latter category but I still don't understand how one Christian can point to another Christian and claim "they aint Christian."

Please post your list of non-Muslims that have given up their birth names to take on Muslim names.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here.  His name is clear on his State of Hawaii birth certificate.  There has been no change.

• Like 1

Our president and other world leaders failing to call it what it is strengthens the views of these nut jobs. Being a Muslim himself and sympathizing with their beliefs only endangers the US people further. I am not trying to make this political just stating facts.

Wait! :huh: ​I missed this--President Obama is a Christian.