Wow! 50 dead in early morning night club shooting?

JL Sargent

Possible, only possible ties to terrorism according to LE. I imagine this thread could go political and quickly cut short but I am glad I live in a state where I have the right to protect myself against this madness.

Update - FL governor calls it Islamic terrorism and the club where this occurred was of gay leanings.

• Like 2

I imagine this thread could go political and quickly cut short but I am glad I live in a state where I have the right to protect myself against this madness.

Well, given you just steered it in that direction ya gotta admit this lone gunman shot and killed a lot of people and the attired for that club didn't seem to allow for much concealing....Otoh, if the cops pulled up and everyone was packin' I imagine quite a few of those people would've been shot at 2 am and with alcohol involved.

Horrible results from yet another mass shooting. You will not change the minds of these people, sorry to say only more of this to follow.

Honestly, this can only be described as more of the same shit that's been happening for a while--It doesn't really matter if it's religious, political or some nut with an automatic weapon...Imo, minds need to be changed and I am all for the right to protect one's self and property.

A very sad day for all peace and freedom loving people, especially those families in Florida.Am I living in an alternate universe . What's going on in America is not the ? I'm thinking some other parts of the world get the same killers. It appears obvious to me. The state of denial about who wants the West to die is also OBVIOUS to me. The kooks will continue to deny and blame inanimate objects, many more to follow till the whole world gets REAL. The idea that the fearful leader will blame guns instead of people and deeds does make me a little sick. This was 0 about guns, people can be killed easily many ways by terrorists of this belief.

Edited by Fish
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

A very sad day for all peace and freedom loving people, especially those families in Florida.Am I living in an alternate universe . What's going on in America is not the ? I'm thinking some other parts of the world get the same killers. It appears obvious to me. The state of denial about who wants the West to die is also OBVIOUS to me. The kooks will continue to denie and blame inanimate objects, many more to follow till the whole world gets REAL.

It appears the shooter was homophobic. Admittedly that is something that crosses borders... 

A very sad day for all peace and freedom loving people, especially those families in Florida.Am I living in an alternate universe . What's going on in America is not the ? I'm thinking some other parts of the world get the same killers. It appears obvious to me. The state of denial about who wants the West to die is also OBVIOUS to me. The kooks will continue to denie and blame inanimate objects, many more to follow till the whole world gets REAL.

It appears the shooter was homophobic. Admittedly that is something that crosses borders...

. You do know he pledged to Isis? He shouted Allah Akbar is the reporting. And yes, the are homohaters, by law....

. You do know he pledged to Isis? He shouted Allah Akbar is the reporting. And yes, the are homohaters, by law....

I agree. As soon as they pledge to ISIS they should be/are deemed terrorists--That said, he evidently did so hours before the attack and it will be interesting to see why he targeted the gay club.

Edited by Zen Traveler

Our President is soon to speak, we will see how obvious it is to him ----

Of course he gets it. He has had to address this kind of situation WAY too many times before.

"Of course he gets it". When has he ever called it what it is - Islamic terrorism"? No matter how many times he has "addressed" these atrocities this term has yet to be used. Isn't that the beef in this "war"?

• Like 4

These type of incidents are almost impossible to stop.  The answer is not more gun laws, can't jail people do to the beliefs before a crime, more police won't help.  This is  problem with social unrest in some peoples souls.

• Like 3

Our President is soon to speak, we will see how obvious it is to him ----

Of course he gets it. He has had to address this kind of situation WAY too many times before.

"Of course he gets it". When has he ever called it what it is - Islamic terrorism"? No matter how many times he has "addressed" these atrocities this term has yet to be used. Isn't that the beef in this "war"?

Calling it "Islamic terrorist," is like calling Planned Parenthood shooters/bombers "Christian terrorist," and it does nothing to stop these crimes.

• Like 1