When Did We Become So Wimpy On The Forum?

tidmack

3 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Most of the vendors who have left can't even get along with each other, holding one grudge or another. We really going to blame the Klipsch Overlords on that?

Only partially true. 

Bob and me talk all of the time.

John Warren and me get along. 

Al and Bob get along. 

Al doesn't like me. 

Al doesn't like John Warren. 

Al doesn't like Roy. :-)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

This place has been at "the end of this place" in one person's opinion or another since I joined back in 2009. Yet, it's still here and recent Pilgrimages are growing bigger than ever before.

I wish people would quit taking my comments out of context. What I said was that if people quit sharing the subjective side of this for fear of being ridiculed or harassed - then this place would die - and it will. Having only a dozen or so active paticipants isn't what I would call a healthy situation for a message board - unless you want to call the current clique all hanging out down here in the lounge "an audio message board".

Anyone remember where the word "pilgrimage" originated? They started as small get togethers, which became "Klipsch Gatherings". After the one in Arkansas at Daddy Dee's place, we had the first large event in Indianapolis, then another, and another. There were close to a hundred members at one of those. Guess how many are still here actively participating?