AL crossovers

CECAA850

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

OK, enough of this frivolity....game time, almost.

Both bands have taken the field, FSU just left, and Michigan is on right now.

I absolutely love the bands, and Michigan has got a GREAT one.  One of the best playing bands in the country.

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Yea, and it has that little gold thingie on the top of the bottle, doesn't it...?

Yea, the horse and Jockey.  Each top has a different single letter from the Blanton name embossed on it as well so you can get one of 7 different stoppers when you buy a bottle.

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Both bands have taken the field, FSU just left, and Michigan is on right now.

I absolutely love the bands, and Michigan has got a GREAT one.  One of the best playing bands in the country.

You should see them in person....with 110,000 people in the stadium singing "The Victors".....awesome.

28 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:
29 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Must I now explain auto erotic self-stimulatory behavior?

Sounds like that might be handy for those that don't know

"handy." 

Yeah, that's a pretty good description of it.  :emotion-21:  :D

8 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

You should see them in person....with 110,000 people in the stadium singing "The Victors".....awesome.

I would love to see them in person, at home.   The band is completely hidden in the tunnel in pre-game, then they just charge out of the tunnel onto the 50.  The Michigan crowd is so supportive and go NUTS when they run on.

Pure college spectacle.  You don't get that emotion and reaction anywhere else.  It's one of the best college traditions in the country.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I would love to see them in person, at home.   The band is completely hidden in the tunnel in pre-game, then they just charge out of the tunnel onto the 50.  The Michigan crowd is so supportive and go NUTS when they run on.

Pure college spectacle.  You don't get that emotion and reaction anywhere else.  It's one of the best college traditions in the country.

It was very cool!!!

Mark

12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Take that college football crap somewhere else.  I enjoy a good thread crap but you guys just went too far!  Insert whatever smiley floats your boat here.

Oops, you're right.  We do have a football thread.  :huh:  Let's move our conversation over there.  :)

Carl, you'd have a little oomph shaming us on the football thread drift if you didn't jump into commenting on alcohol a few posts later.  :lol: