This is me...

HDBRbuilder

Evening Gang

Im on other Forums, Aviation, Rv, Engineering related.

One of my newer Forums has an insane photo posting procedure, so i just refer the members to my Flickr Acct.

Long story short, cleaning up my Crap, i came across This!......thought id lost everything in my last crash, the "Cloud" is Great :excl2:

14490965022_a420a0f1b2.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, minermark said:

Evening Gang

Im on other Forums, Aviation, Rv, Engineering related.

One of my newer Forums has an insane photo posting procedure, so i just refer the members to my Flickr Acct.

Long story short, cleaning up my Crap, i came across This!......thought id lost everything in my last crash, the "Cloud" is Great :excl2:

14490965022_a420a0f1b2.jpg

I always worry about getting a wasp or bee or jellowjacket go up my pants leg or down my shirt while riding...so I always blouse my pants legs into my boots...but with a kilt on, that would be very risky riding around these parts...LOL!

9 minutes ago, HDBRbuilder said:

that would be very risky riding around these parts...LOL!

That was before the Daughters wedding, told the wife she better get a Pic PDQ of an Irishman wearing a dress, because this will First/Last.

Irish wear pants.

19 minutes ago, HDBRbuilder said:

I always worry about getting a wasp or bee or jellowjacket go up my pants leg or down my shirt while riding...so I always blouse my pants legs into my boots...but with a kilt on, that would be very risky riding around these parts...LOL!

Yep getting stung at speed is an adventure for sure. While the wife and I were riding the TX Hill Country last Fall I took a wasp/hornet shot  to my temple while doing about 75. We Alaways are geared up - full face, jackets, gloves, boots no matter how hot it is but I have a tendency to ride with my shield flipped for air flow. Well the damn hornet got over the wind screen and into the helmet and lodged itself between the helmet padding and my temple where he went to work. Felt like I was shot with a .22 repeatedly, found a place to pull over, ripped my helmet off to find most the critter falling away and the rest stuck in my f'in head. Hurt enough but recovered quickly and off we went. I noticed throughout the day my eye was starting swell but didn't think much about it. By morning the whole right side of my face looked like I had lost a fight with George Forman. Continued with the ride home, took about three days for the swelling to leave. Moral - I still ride with my shield up. Bad habits --

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sputnik said:

Well, that ruined a perfectly good fetish.  At least, my French maid fantasy is still intact.

em9443_zps5vceskvh.jpg

And when the Daughter asks you to wear a Klit for her wedding, you do it.

Also that Pic is quite fitting for me to hand her off to a Scottsman :P

15 minutes ago, minermark said:

And when the Daughter asks you to wear a Klit for her wedding, you do it.

Also that Pic is quite fitting for me to hand her off to a Scottsman :P

You're a good sport and braver than me.  I would've weaponized the outfit - just to make a point with the groom.

59dd78f8b898b3344cc3a0c7cc19776e_zpsnfzp

• Like 1