Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Just that mutual respect that's always earned in the business.

This surfaced so had too.  1969 promo copy with just a few heavy hitters on it.  Got that jam grind to it for sure!  

AllMusic said, "Put together on short notice, and recorded in one day, the sessions have something of a ramshackle feel, but the energy of the performances transcends any shortcomings on this date...."[7] "Given that the Peter Green-led Fleetwood Mac was already deeply rooted in Chicago blues, the project proved to be a natural for the group..."

20221212-162509.jpg

:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

talking about Peter Green Part II , as I like him so much and own  a lot of his records

Peter Allen Greenbaum (29 October 1946 – 25 July 2020),known professionally as Peter Green, was an English blues rock singer-songwriter and guitarist. As the founder of Fleetwood Mac, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. Green founded Fleetwood Mac in 1967 after a stint in John Mayall's Bluesbreakers and quickly established the new band as a popular live act in addition to a successful recording act, before departing in 1970. Green's songs, such as "Albatross", "Black Magic Woman", "Oh Well", "The Green Manalishi (With the Two Prong Crown)" and "Man of the World", appeared on singles charts, and several have been adapted by a variety of musicians.

Green was a major figure in the "second great epoch"[4] of the British blues movement. Eric Clapton praised his guitar playing, and B.B. King commented, "He has the sweetest tone I ever heard; he was the only one who gave me the cold sweats.His trademark sound included string bending, vibrato, and economy of style.

In June 1996, Green was voted the third-best guitarist of all time in Mojo magazine.In 2015, Rolling Stone ranked him at number 58 in its list of the "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time"Green's tone on the instrumental "The Super-Natural" was rated as one of the 50 greatest of all time by Guitar Player in 2004

• Like 4

Unzipped this recent drop, 25 years huh youngin?  It's a nice lil package for that consumer with some very good tunes.  Still trying to figure out all this Hendrix stuff he supposedly plays.  I did hear similarities in several songs though.  Not a bad lp at all imo.

25th Anniversary Concert at the Strand Theatre, Shreveport, LA February 12, 2022.

20221212-170928.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got a lot of new stuff today Judas Priest, Jethro Tull, Scorpions and, and, and. Christmas is early this year. Lots of washing to do!

Listening to Jane for a second time, after a second wash, let´ s see...

Oh, and the plinth for my new 601 arrived too, pictures tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

Here we´re again .  Wonderful ...this community is like a drug  😂 .

@dirtmudd  brilliant recommondation ! Thanx a lot !  Just arrived this morning

Steely Dan´s " The Royal Scam " 1976 / ABC Records , printed in Germany

royalscamkleiner.thumb.jpg.2350cb31c65f9fa50b9734a3ee2af8a4.jpg

my favorite steely dan album!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2